Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
28 February, 02:26
EXPOSED

This video has been deleted from every platform (including google) years ago.

Guess what 😉👇

https://twitter.com/Edwin0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
28 February, 02:58
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I'm not a Hussein apologist but if you listen from the 9 minute mark you will hear the context of that speech. He is NOT espousing those ideas but was referring to some who believe differently.

https://www.c-span.org/vid...

Whether he believed those ideals is another question, but he is a good speaker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
1/3 of the Angels followed the original “good speaker”. For some reason lies fall sweeter on ears than truth…that is until the TRUTH shows up and promptly shows you the door.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
03:22 PM - Feb 28, 2023 (E)
In response War Weary to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
War Weary @W4rWeary
28 February, 05:34
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
1/3 of the Angels followed the father of lies. So lying about the nature of the speech to prove a point does not speak well for the source of ones motivation and undermines the point...

I've seen too much of it here lately and I expect better.

FACTS MATTER.
Base your self in REALITY.
Expose the TRUTH.
Reject ALL forms of LIES & misrepresentations of the truth.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
28 February, 03:53
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
"Allah-Hu Akbar!"