Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
27 February, 06:15
https://t.me/PepeMatter/14...

Anon support for Trump is unwavering because we know, with crystal clear vision what Trump has been up against: Pure evil.
This is exactly why anons are so dangerous to the narrative.
We get to the heart of the matter and defend the man who's sacrificed so much to push back against [them].

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 February, 07:00
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Part of me feels like Twitter isn't 100% safe right yet. If Elon doesn't have full operational control or if he gets another Handler, Twitter could be the bedrock of a Social Credit Score.

If it goes bad that will make me a sacrificial lamb.
:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Boy, I sure hope Elon is one of the good guys.
v2 shows up in a Q drop that includes “AI Manhattan Project.” and planetary surveillance.
10:28 PM - Feb 27, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
01 March, 02:02
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
They will provide the heroes.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 March, 03:19
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Always do. 😌

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
28 February, 10:24
We best hope so because think of it this way if he and the Alliance and not we are all Screwed they have the ability to shut the world down

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 February, 12:51
Wasn't it The Falcon that went up yesterday?👀

anna justice @Truth_
28 February, 12:00

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 February, 10:46
👀