Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Been feeling down, lonely, and stressed....THEN my buddy says he made me this. AND he also made my very favorite guitar light in this den here. GIANT guitar pick. He is sending it to me, after it cures. He is one of my favorite people ever and favorite artist. TRUE friend.
08:53 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 February, 09:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
This is beautiful!! 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 08:54
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
So awesome, and as great of a GODLY man as an artist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 February, 09:19
I adore the quote he put on it 💜

27 February, 09:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Yes that is a great quote. I got a smaller sign in the den that says that. And he didn't even know it was a favorite of mine.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 February, 12:02
You have a good friend! Music is worth the effort every time...

https://youtu.be/t4sK8d48E...
Listen to the Music feat. Tom Johnston (The Doobie Brothers) | Playing For Change - YouTube

We kindly invite you to SUPPORT OUR WORK AND GET ACCESS to more videos and free downloads: http://bit.ly/JoinAndSupportPFCListen to the Music, by Tom Johnst...

27 February, 07:21
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Awesome!! Just cranked it up. ALWAYS loved his voice.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 February, 09:29
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Just made my morning! Voices of change. One of my favorite songs ever. ROCKIN’!! 😎🎶💕☕️

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
26 February, 10:20
That is beautiful on so many levels! 💜🎶

26 February, 10:34
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
And so sparkley. He is a truly amazing artist. He knows I love purple and sparkles.

26 February, 10:36
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
I have a one of a kind light he made out of a guitar in this house, and it is by far a favorite here. LOVE it and also muh fren made it. That means so much to me. TRULY gorgeous. Hanging it in the kitchen/dining area. Already got the spot picked out. Will be able to see it every day.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 February, 09:05

26 February, 09:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
SO sweet of him. I will try to post a pic of the light he made from a guitar tomorrow.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 February, 09:04
Awww, Steph, how sweet of him...hugs💞💗💞🎶🎶🎶🦅

26 February, 09:09
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
YEP so sweet of him. Great man. He also saved my life from a pipe...long story.....but did not end well for that guy hiding behind my car. Have known him since I was like 19.

26 February, 08:56
It is curing at his shop.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 February, 09:02
😄👍💗💗...love you Stephanie!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 February, 09:06
I pray that helped brighten your spirits! That is an awesome gift, especially for a music lover like you.