Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 February, 08:53
Been feeling down, lonely, and stressed....THEN my buddy says he made me this. AND he also made my very favorite guitar light in this den here. GIANT guitar pick. He is sending it to me, after it cures. He is one of my favorite people ever and favorite artist. TRUE friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
26 February, 09:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Awww, Steph, how sweet of him...hugs๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
YEP so sweet of him. Great man. He also saved my life from a pipe...long story.....but did not end well for that guy hiding behind my car. Have known him since I was like 19.
09:09 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
27 February, 05:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Those friends are very rare...they are treasures of the heart๐Ÿ’—

27 February, 07:16
In response Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ to her Publication
Yes they sure are. Def consider him a true friend. He has always been. True gift of God.