Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 February, 08:53
Been feeling down, lonely, and stressed....THEN my buddy says he made me this. AND he also made my very favorite guitar light in this den here. GIANT guitar pick. He is sending it to me, after it cures. He is one of my favorite people ever and favorite artist. TRUE friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 February, 08:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
It is curing at his shop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
😄👍💗💗...love you Stephanie!
09:02 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply
26 February, 09:12
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Love you right back.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 February, 09:14
💗💗

26 February, 09:12
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
😂I didn't expect that and I was like WHOA, what a blessing. SO kind of him said he only made like five or six.....and this one he made for me. Just a great dude. Patriot also for sure.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 February, 09:13
😄👍a good dude he is...God bless him and God bless you !!