Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 February, 08:31
Hello AU Family.

My heart is feeling heavy and I cannot shake myself out of it.

Can you please say a prayer for me - I need a hand up.

Love you all. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 February, 09:33
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
THANK YOU!!!

My AU family - I am so grateful and so blessed to have you all.

You have helped me to feel 10 million times better. Had I wings I could fly right now.

Thank God for you all.

Love and God Bless! ❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
24 February, 08:55
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Isn't it overwhelmingly awesome! I put a prayer request on here & got a 100 responses. I don't even know these people & they still care about my personal life & relationship with God. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏😊❤️
#blessed

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
Not all that see the need for prayer, pray in sight. There are those of us that see your need and pray in Gods holy name sometimes without posting it. Know you have more love in prayer then visibly seen. God bless you💕
11:47 AM - Feb 24, 2023 (E)
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ratherbriding in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 February, 12:29
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
Amen.

Love and God bless. 🙏🏻❤️

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
24 February, 05:28
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
I feel that. Sometimes I just pray, sometimes I'll post an emoji, other times I am moved to speak. God was so good on this trip, I am so grateful to have community with liked minded frens ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you 😘💯

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
24 February, 08:58
Much love, God bless💕

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 February, 12:29
God bless 🙏🏻