Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Hello AU Family.

My heart is feeling heavy and I cannot shake myself out of it.

Can you please say a prayer for me - I need a hand up.

Love you all. ❤️
08:31 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
11 March, 11:46
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Gotcha! ❤️ 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 March, 11:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
26 February, 01:13 (E)
🙏🙏🙏Prayers that your burden is lifted and your heart light. May peace be with you! 🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 February, 03:32
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Thank you! Minutes after my request I felt instantly uplifted. The power of prayer!

God bless you! 🙏🏻

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
26 February, 02:29
Praying now!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
25 February, 12:18
🙏🏻

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 February, 06:49
I was feeling terrible today and called a friend who helps me during my tough times. She told me to read Matthew 11 :28-30 (and Psalms 91 and 27) Then we prayed and she told me to imagine Jesus standing in front of me and what did I want to say. I said, "Tell me what to do to do God's will." and I realized for the umpteenth time, "Thy will be done."
Matthew 11 :28-30
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 February, 08:29
In response Every Time to her Publication
THANK YOU!

The prayers and love everyone has sent INSTANTLY lifted me. The power of prayer.

Love and God bless! 🙏🏻

CharRose @CharRose
24 February, 03:31
Sending love and uplifting energies to you Jason. May our Divine Creator wrap you in comfort and peace. ❤️

suZy Connolly @suZq14
24 February, 01:08
Sending love and healing prayers from Scotland UK

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 February, 11:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 February, 11:44
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 February, 11:05
I am praying for you.
I left my home yesterday to work at the food bank and cried while filling bags. But as I stayed out in the community for a few hrs I was touched by how many strangers asked me How I was doing"? and telling me to have a blessed day. I told a lady I was having a sad day. She said "well at LEAST you got out of the house"😊She was right. If I had not left my home, I never would have received so many blessings.
I Pray God sends you a flock of blessings as well🙏🙏🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 February, 05:27
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Thank you for this much needed perspective. I am blessed in so many ways - but am affected by energies nonetheless.

As a testimonial - thanks to the love and prayers I was INSTANTLY uplifted moments after I asked for a hand up. My AU brothers and sisters - and this includes you - are wonderful human beings; a big part of why I am so blessed.

Love and God bless. 🙏🏻

J J Larr @3JJL
24 February, 10:19
Praying for you Jason.
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️
You always post beautiful prayers for people, I do not have that gift but praying for you and sending you ❤️.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 February, 10:12
🙏🙏🙏 God bless

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
24 February, 10:09
Felt that way yesterday! Feel much better today! So this to shall pass! Sending you Love, Light, and Prayers💛🙏🙏🙏🙏❤

I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 February, 10:01
I feel the heaviness too!
Sending you my light n love

Water Mark @Watermark
24 February, 10:01
🙏🙏🙏

Michael Phillips @Crager71
24 February, 10:00
Prayers sent. God Bless🙏

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 February, 09:54
🙏🙏🙏

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
24 February, 09:54
🙏💓🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
24 February, 09:51
Love and prayers 🙏🏻✨🕊💖

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 February, 09:50
Lifting you in prayer 🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 February, 09:50
I Love You Jase!...U rock brother man!!!
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 February, 09:49
🙏🙏🙏

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
24 February, 09:33
Sending you love and support your way! God Bless!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
24 February, 09:15
Praying now, Jason ;)

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
24 February, 09:06
Prayers up for you!! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

Lyla Jean @Tellmetru
24 February, 08:40
Good morning Jason! How are you feeling today? I hope you have a blessed day. Chin up, eyes up, prayers up!

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
24 February, 08:39
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
24 February, 08:27
God, Bless our brother with YOUR grace and peace; NOW. Thank you for the Family of God; let Your kingdom come and will be done on earth as it is in heaven. amen.