Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 February, 08:31
Hello AU Family.

My heart is feeling heavy and I cannot shake myself out of it.

Can you please say a prayer for me - I need a hand up.

Love you all. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
THANK YOU!!!

My AU family - I am so grateful and so blessed to have you all.

You have helped me to feel 10 million times better. Had I wings I could fly right now.

Thank God for you all.

Love and God Bless! ❤️🙏🏻
09:33 PM - Feb 23, 2023
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
27 February, 07:13
God is great. He always find a way into everyone's heart to bring them all together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 February, 07:18
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Amen.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 February, 11:24
🙏🙏🙏

Night Shift @kekerista
24 February, 12:50
God gave us hands, hearts, souls and spirit to lift each other up. Hold and comfort in times of need and carry another when one are weak.
Hand can do many things but this is what they can do, should do.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
24 February, 11:47
Praise His Holy Name ❤️ He is faithful
He is our Living Hope
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Holy Spirit You Are Welcome Here - Heavens Mutambira & Amplified Praise - YouTube

Thank you for subscribing to our page.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 February, 10:39
Praise God! I didn't see your need for prayer until this morning. Thankfully God had you covered. Others filled in the gap:)

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
24 February, 08:55
Isn't it overwhelmingly awesome! I put a prayer request on here & got a 100 responses. I don't even know these people & they still care about my personal life & relationship with God. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏😊❤️
#blessed

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
24 February, 11:47 (E)
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Not all that see the need for prayer, pray in sight. There are those of us that see your need and pray in Gods holy name sometimes without posting it. Know you have more love in prayer then visibly seen. God bless you💕

connie wright @cowri
24 February, 08:27
OH HAPPY DAY when Jesus walked - YouTube

Oh Happy Day performed by the Edwin Hawkins Singers,featuring the inspirational lead vocal of Dorothy Combs Morrison.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
24 February, 08:20
Family
LOVE

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 February, 08:17
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
24 February, 07:14
We got you.

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
24 February, 12:06
We are one. Being a part of something you believe in means we all believe in you...carry on soldier! I think you will be fine.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 February, 12:05
Awesome Jason! 🙏💖💫

anna justice @Truth_
24 February, 12:01
..now all i wanna do is spread my wings and fly.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Weight of the World - Chantal Kreviazuk (Lyrics) - YouTube

:D

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 February, 01:11
In response anna justice to her Publication

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 February, 11:58
So glad your better!! Prayer works every single time. Never hesitate to ask. ❤️🙏🙏❤️

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
23 February, 11:58
I often get heartbroken. . . But maybe a little more. Let's get over it together!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 February, 11:33
🌟😊👍

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
23 February, 11:33
💓

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
23 February, 11:21
Always here if you need a prayer. 🙏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
23 February, 11:14
Gratitude ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Nada ... @Nada
23 February, 11:13
brother 👊✌️

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
23 February, 11:09
🙏🙏🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 10:34
I love you Brother! GOD IS SO GREAT!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 February, 10:13
Military-Whom shall I fear (God of angel armies) by Chris Tomlin - YouTube

Our God is an awesome God! This is for you Dad, praying for your safe return, love you!!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 February, 10:02
have a good night jason

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
23 February, 09:37
🙏🏻