John Burke @johnburke
24 February, 07:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 February, 07:34
In response John Burke to his Publication
Curious why VK bought a Tesla. With what we know about battery issues, mining issues, and fire issues...doesn't sound very sensible. Does he know something he's not telling us? Do we need to know? I for one would like him to elaborate on this. VK....any offerings?🎤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 February, 09:14
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I Read Somewhere that EV Batteries can be made from HEMP with Little or No Impact on the Environment and they would be Fully Recyclable

24 February, 09:42
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THAT makes sense then! And it sounds great too...maybe its why there's been pics of batteries that look organic in nature...and I think it was VK posting them. Of course we know, or at least expect, that Nikola Tesla technology will power our future vehicals...it would make sense. Thank u Robert, I hadnt heard that. 👊🤝🤍🏁🤍

24 February, 09:55
It's Also Possible to Convert Existing Engines to Run on HYDROGEN with the only By-Product being WATER.
Imagine an Existing Gas-Powered Vehicle that is Integrated into the Hydrological Cycle of the Planet

Hydrological....thats a new word for me...so out of (curiometry) , I had to use parenthesis cuz autocorrect was fucking with my spelling...MAN I hate that!...where did it come from...or, like me, do u create words urself?😁
10:00 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
24 February, 11:07
I do Create Words on Occasion--like "TRANCE"-FORMATION: but Hydrological is a Real Word.

24 February, 11:22
Trance-formation...I like it! Well, I have always had a knack for "wordery" ....if thats not a word already, it is now! 👋😇🤍🏁🤍