Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I just went and had dinner in Oxford surrounded by Millennials. You are free to tell me, in the infamous words of Princess Leia, that "you're braver than I thought".

Actually, it's quite disconcerting being in the company of brainwashed young people who are confidently wrong, and inevitably hard to re-educate as they are sure they are already educated quite well enough — and have a certificate to prove it!
06:52 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
23 February, 09:36
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Think the Professors who live within the walled confines are more of a problem. They have much influence over not only students but they espouse their garbage ideology through various publications, television, and have influence over school boards controlling younger children. I wonder how their Marxist ideas would change if Universities just paid them a salary without all the housing, food stipend, and grants they receive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
23 February, 08:20
It's why I don't like leaving the house nowadays. I can't stand the sight of what the world has become.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 February, 06:43
Until they innerstand with today’s standards education equates with programming they are lost.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
23 February, 03:29
♥️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 February, 03:21
You deserve a 🥇😁
I get the feeling it’s like timeline jumping into an alternative reality, welcome back 🤣
Awesome photos Martin.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 February, 12:21
First ...YOUR PICS..💗💗💗...second...here's to you for your heroic acts...🏆🎖🥇😁..oh ...and a hug💞🤗🦅

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 February, 12:08
Thank you, Martin; many of us feel the same! Many of those with their "degrees" have, sadly, decided they know everything about everything; and so are not able to learn anything new. We can pray for them, hold good wishes for them, and then be there for them when all the truth starts coming out. (Some will have some mental fuses and circuits blown.) Thank you for being here for us! Love you! (much purring)

America First @AmericaFirst17
23 February, 12:04
College is a SCAM. It's all about brainwashing you with LIES and to keep you as a DEBT SLAVE.

Wait till the rest of the world wake up to this!

America First @AmericaFirst17
23 February, 12:03
Post on Twitter from the HodgeTwins

"These woke trans warriors hate it when people talk facts." 🤣

https://twitter.com/hodget...

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 February, 10:46
sounds like my sister in law - except she's not a millennial. It's exhausting listening to how wrong they are. And I am tired of hearing how educated she is...

I get to a point where I love her because she is family but I don't have to agree with her or her opinions. At least she stopped sending me links to blogs about "white privilege."

Green 8700 @Green8700
22 February, 09:37
Lol agreed, Yesss! I fix their well-educated diploma holding F ups all day long. And then once I’m done fixing it, I teach them the way it should be. Hang in there.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 February, 08:18
😉😂lol.....................

I'm there.
Every single day.

😂.. but I do correct them.......😂
better yet......
I make em figure it out.😉
then grade them.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 February, 07:00
Exactly that!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 February, 06:09
LOL..and beautiful photog Martin (as usual😉)💖

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
22 February, 05:58
Your "dutch angle" photos are so much fun to look at. Keep up the awesome work!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 February, 05:37
yes, especially when they are your own kids or are family

agree 100 percent

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 February, 05:08
Their certificate has about the same value as paper money.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 February, 05:00
This is exactly why i hate the "generation " divide bs. To much time between levels. Technically i am a millennial ('81) by this logic i am supposed to have same beliefs as my stepdaughter ('95). You may be surprised that not the case. I imagine the millennial experience would be different surrounded by 41 yo folks as opposed to 27 year olds.. just a thought...

Lilly Branch @LillyM711
22 February, 04:57
I’ve been attending twitter spaces quite a bit, finding some very enlightening people that give me hope but I hear those you speak of as well, all ages really, trying little by little to plant seeds in these spaces. Every bit helps, can be a lot of face palm moments listening but we are out here and doing what we can to help! PS I love Star Wars 🥰 thank you Martin!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
22 February, 04:56
Personally, I find Oxford graduates (at least those in my extended family) to be the most arrogantly confused, and as you imply, rock-solid confident with it. Perhaps we should isolate them in some sort of 15 minute city for their own safety when the hit hits the fan.

Other Half @Otherhalf
22 February, 04:55
I had the same feeling when surrounded by brainwashed friends who were certain they were right because they watch so much news. It literally doesn’t cross their minds that ALL the coverage could be lies. Which means I have to be wrong if I don’t believe the same things as them. Weird to behold because they are quite smart and decent people.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 February, 04:31
SHEEP SKINS

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 February, 04:17
I couldn't have been surrounded with that type of vibe, I would not have been well behaved. 😊

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ion Papa @Ionia
21 February, 08:54
One person, sometimes, is more than enough.
and even If that person is not ready yet for the Whole concept, One seed on fertile soil will flourish. we all have our time. no one can push us through when not ready yet. But when a seed is planted gently one day will be seedling.