Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 February, 06:52
I just went and had dinner in Oxford surrounded by Millennials. You are free to tell me, in the infamous words of Princess Leia, that "you're braver than I thought".

Actually, it's quite disconcerting being in the company of brainwashed young people who are confidently wrong, and inevitably hard to re-educate as they are sure they are already educated quite well enough — and have a certificate to prove it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lilly Branch @LillyM711
I’ve been attending twitter spaces quite a bit, finding some very enlightening people that give me hope but I hear those you speak of as well, all ages really, trying little by little to plant seeds in these spaces. Every bit helps, can be a lot of face palm moments listening but we are out here and doing what we can to help! PS I love Star Wars 🥰 thank you Martin!
04:57 PM - Feb 22, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LillyM711 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lilly Branch, click on at the bottom under it