Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 February, 06:06
Most sensible thing I've heard in days.
Thanks VK,
I needed the reminder! πŸŽ₯🍿😹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 February, 01:13 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I do understand this - but then I am reminded of the Q posts "the end won't be for everyone" and "the choice to know will be yours"

So, does that mean that there will not be any real EBS where the major TV channels are taken over and the real truth is broadcast to everyone? Meaning that only those of us searching for the true information will get it as we are now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
IMO... there will only be a few days for EBS to present most esential info of their choosing, but the option to see/know more will be made available over time, and even that will not be 100%. Majority of people will only be able to take so much..... "s" weekend"??? IDK Pray!
08:52 PM - Feb 19, 2023
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NIKKO_VICTORIOUS in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 February, 07:40
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
Agree πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™