Thanks VK,
I needed the reminder! πŸŽ₯🍿😹
06:06 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
19 February, 04:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Enjoy the show, soon everyone knows

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
17 February, 03:34
If the corrupt can be forced to play a part
for the waking[as we are told for years] they
can also be forced to confess with evidence
and a backdrop of dancers if that will help
them in their duress...this would be over

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 February, 03:16
YEP NORMIES WAKE UP CALL.....ANONS WATCHING IT HAPPEN....WAIT TILL THE SACRIFICES ARE MADE PUBLIC... EPSTEIN LIST AND MASS SUICIDES AND POSITIVE TESTS

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 February, 01:13 (E)
I do understand this - but then I am reminded of the Q posts "the end won't be for everyone" and "the choice to know will be yours"

So, does that mean that there will not be any real EBS where the major TV channels are taken over and the real truth is broadcast to everyone? Meaning that only those of us searching for the true information will get it as we are now?

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
19 February, 08:52
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
IMO... there will only be a few days for EBS to present most esential info of their choosing, but the option to see/know more will be made available over time, and even that will not be 100%. Majority of people will only be able to take so much..... "s" weekend"??? IDK Pray!

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
17 February, 05:25
this bs crap need to stop
trying to wake braindead humans
while good peeps die for not getting
the good medication or use of medbeds
loads of wake good patriots suffer
its time to move on

arba happihr @arba
16 February, 09:18
Isn't there something you can spray in the air to wake everyone up?

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
16 February, 07:07
πŸ’™

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
16 February, 07:05
It's depressing to me and I know they are a bunch of numbskulls. Can you imagine the ones who have full trust?