Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:12
My daughter calls me today…
Her: Mom, something is going on in the world.
Me: like what babe?
Her: Like you’re not a conspiracy theorist and you’re smarter than anyone I know. 😂
Me: I wouldn’t say that.
Her: Mom, there are aliens, China is watching us. They are poisoning Americans through their water supply! I think their President might be a fake. The pandemic may not be real and, and, and…
Me: Breathe babe. Where are you hearing all of this?
Her: Tik Tok mom. It’s nuts!
Me: That’s what yas all called me, Darling girl. You’re on the right track, welcome to the great awakening.
Her: I’m sorry, I love you and I’m listening Mommy.

3 Years!! I just needed one of them to say it. 😭❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
Sounds like Tik Tok is her MSM.

A friend of mine was telling me that I am not able to prove the things we talk about. Then I was scrolling through Rumble vids and came upon one of Col. McGregor. He looked at me and said let's watch that!

No problem.

As we were watching the my friend tells me that the Col. is someone who knows what he is talking about.

I smiled as I had already watched the vid and reported what I had heard to my friend.

I felt vindicated.
06:34 PM - Feb 17, 2023
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:44
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I’ll bet! You should. I think just the thought of each of them coming into their own, is enough. Good on you 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396