Jody Donohue @Jody
My daughter calls me today…
Her: Mom, something is going on in the world.
Me: like what babe?
Her: Like you’re not a conspiracy theorist and you’re smarter than anyone I know. 😂
Me: I wouldn’t say that.
Her: Mom, there are aliens, China is watching us. They are poisoning Americans through their water supply! I think their President might be a fake. The pandemic may not be real and, and, and…
Me: Breathe babe. Where are you hearing all of this?
Her: Tik Tok mom. It’s nuts!
Me: That’s what yas all called me, Darling girl. You’re on the right track, welcome to the great awakening.
Her: I’m sorry, I love you and I’m listening Mommy.

3 Years!! I just needed one of them to say it. 😭❤️🙏
06:12 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 February, 11:29
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
So happy for you and your daughter!!! Beautiful..........it is happening.........revivals in KY at colleges out in CA too...........people are singing the Our Father out in front of the White House in DC..............KEEP THE FAITH and KEEP YOUR VIBES HIGH!!!

Much LOVE TO ALL!!!

ThanQ Almighty Father for her daughters AWAKENING and for the REVIVALS started across the country - ALL GLORY and HONOR go to our ALMIGHTY FATHER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
18 February, 12:13
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Thank you so very much! 🥰 I pray for everyone to gently wake. We are waiting for them. I see much talk of the Lord these days. When I’m out and about, I always say God bless. The smiles that come across faces, makes me beam with joy. It is happening. God bless you and your beautiful heart. 🙏❤️🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
17 February, 11:17
So happy for you!

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 11:52
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
Thank you 🙏❤️🌹

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
17 February, 08:47
Heart Warming Beautiful Story!

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 09:14
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
❤️🤗 Thank you. 🙏

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
17 February, 08:45
I'm glad they are starting to see it from themselves and witness it firsthand. Because once all the Ancient Arks and the Giants start coming out of the surface, someone will have to explain to them slowly what's going on! 😊

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 08:48
In response Royal Avyon to his Publication
Absolutely! I remember coming out of my slumber 5 years ago. It was overwhelming to say the least. I’m so glad that there are many millions of us to help. 😊🙏🥰

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 February, 07:55
its nice to see we are getting through

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 08:01
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Finally! 😃 🙏🥰

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
17 February, 07:37
my daughter reached out in a similar way just yesterday!! she texted me saying “alot of crazy stuff is happening and no one is talking about it…”

thankfully she never took the jab, but she used to roll her eyes or stop me when i drop statements or comments. this time she asked what i thought about ohio and another university shooting.

keep praying for this next generation and hats off to the ghosts in the tik tok machine!

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 08:04
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
That is wonderful news, I’m happy for you both. I never stop praying! They will need it in spades. I’m not a fan of tik tok but hoorah to the silent warriors. Through any means necessary. God bless you. 🙏🥰

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 February, 07:26
FANTASTIC WONDERFUL BLESSINGS
GOD IS OPENING UP THE EYES AND EARS OF HIS CHILDREN THE GREAT AWAKENING IS UPON THEM CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU MOM FOR PLANTING SEEDS AND GOD GREW THEM ... GIVING ALL THE GLORY TO GOD AMEN 😍😘

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 08:06
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Amen Mary 🙏 Coincidentally that is my daughter’s name. Glory to God in the highest. 🙏❤️ Many blessings to you and yours. 🌹

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
17 February, 07:23

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 08:08
In response Love Wins to her Publication
🤣😂 Yes! ❤️🌹🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
17 February, 07:17
Wonderful News🙌🙏
God Bless🙏🕊

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 07:22
In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication
Thank you, that is so sweet. God Bless you as well. 🙏❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 February, 07:12
Amazing! Great job. Never ever give up! As difficult as this is it's all necessary. GOD BLESS. 🙏❤🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 07:14
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Amen 🙏 God bless you too EK 🙏❤️

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
17 February, 07:01
Congratulations Mom....Good Job!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 07:07
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Thanks Sweetie. One by one, hey! 🙏❤️🌹

Marg Linn @Otter10
17 February, 06:56
That gave me chills!

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:59
In response Marg Linn to her Publication
❤️ That is beautiful. Thank you. God Bless you Marg 🙏❤️

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 February, 06:55
happy for you!!!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:58
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
😂 I’m happy for us. Our whispers are carrying through Lady. No matter the way, it means we’re taking a step forward. God bless 🙏❤️

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
17 February, 06:50
that is going in my blog #NailedIt

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:51
In response Marlene Love to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 February, 06:38
❤️
Dear Jesus, wouldn’t I love to hear those words from my one child.
🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:39
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Amen🙏 Hold on friend. It’s coming. ❤️🙏

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
17 February, 06:35
Proud Momma Moment!! 😍😍

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:40
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Proud moment for sure. For all of us though. We walked the line. 🙏❤️

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
17 February, 06:34
Sounds like Tik Tok is her MSM.

A friend of mine was telling me that I am not able to prove the things we talk about. Then I was scrolling through Rumble vids and came upon one of Col. McGregor. He looked at me and said let's watch that!

No problem.

As we were watching the my friend tells me that the Col. is someone who knows what he is talking about.

I smiled as I had already watched the vid and reported what I had heard to my friend.

I felt vindicated.

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:44
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I’ll bet! You should. I think just the thought of each of them coming into their own, is enough. Good on you 🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:46
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Oh Mandy, thank you! ❤️ I let out a good cry, then offered up a prayer. They are going to need us. God bless Honey 🙏❤️

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
17 February, 06:33
Now, I wish my family would see and hear this! All of them. But my family don’t do anything but watch the news.

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:47
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Mary, I pray for their moment to come. Don’t give up! God is counting on it. 🙏❤️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 February, 06:31
AWESOME WHEN WE SEE LOVED ONES WAKE UP

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:50
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
It really is George! 😊🙏

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
17 February, 06:24
God bless you both. ❤️🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:51
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Thank you ❤️ God bless you too FR 🙏

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
Love this post!

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:52
In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication
🌹🙏❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

So wonderful to hear, and must have felt wonderful to realize that your daughter is waking up! Yay!

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:55
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you PW! In that moment, I couldn’t help but think, we all need this to happen. The sheer elation, also relief. I want that for every Patriot worldwide. It’s time to come together. God bless friend ❤️🙏🌹

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
17 February, 06:21
😁
💚🌟💚

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:56
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
❤️🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 February, 06:19
Praise Jesus this gives me hope for my slumbering loved ones!

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 07:02
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen 🙏 If she can wake, anyone can! 😂 I promise she was dead set against anything. Have Faith RR ❤️ God is everywhere. 🙏❤️🌹 I pray this for you too.