Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Thinking about going longer on the fast. 48.5 hours in and feel pretty good.
10:37 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
20 February, 06:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Be careful. You don't want to eat
your own muscle. I had a friend
who's chest girth [not belly] went from a
hunky muscleman chest to very
tiny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 February, 10:54

You got this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
garm hava @sigma777
18 February, 01:28

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 February, 12:59

Liberte Mom @Libertemom
18 February, 12:18
17 😎

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Denisern55 @Denisern55
18 February, 10:25
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Body’s burn fat first. He was drinking water and Sole. I’m sure he’s eaten by now. I’ve fasted many times. It helps reset immune system after 3days. We are a fat society. Many could fast and let out systems rest

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
17 February, 08:44
I made it to 68 hours then caved.
Ate some fresh tuna, celery, and cauliflower
in Jamaican curry sauce with some fresh fruit on the side. It tasted so good.

Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
17 February, 06:47
Autophagy peaks at 72 hours.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 February, 06:40
48.5 anything to do with Q drop 485 ?
https://qalerts.app/?n=485

America First @AmericaFirst17
17 February, 06:36
Frens, what are we fasting for/about?

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
17 February, 05:28
Made it to 61 hours...egg and avocado won this morning. 🥑🥚☕️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 February, 04:37 (E)
GM VK
10:37 > 11
I broke my fast at 48:5 hours last night [NZ]...had a fresh fruit salad of pineapple, peaches & blueberries to start with...then humus on homemade sourdough toast before bed. Sitting in the sunshine with my morning coffee. Happy FryDay to you from a sunny Saturday here 🌞
48.5 = 17 + 17 from your twitter post > 88

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
17 February, 04:01
You droppin' allot of Q's VK.

Danny James @DComposer07
17 February, 03:45
Just FYI, it takes 72 hours for apoptosis to really kick in, it jumps from 20% to 350% at 72 hours and up to 750% at 7-9 days fasting. I’m about to embark on this for my cancer. Should be fun.. not! 🤣 but should be quite effective and flushing cancer/zombie cells. Also coupled with Hydrogen Water and Ozone Water!

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
17 February, 03:11
I was thinking the same thing. I’m at 65 hours, I might as well do 72.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
17 February, 02:54
I can never make it past 16-18 hours.
When I cook, I forget and taste things along the way, thus ending my fast(s).

Kudos to you for lasting that long!

Whos 2know @Whos2know
18 February, 07:24
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Same. I’m over here cooking culinary delights, tasting as I go….fasting more than 16 hours/day is not gonna happenin my house 😂. Have focaccia rising as I type for dinner tonight. #Fooked

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 February, 02:48
I am doing this one day a week. Feels good, lost weight, good for the guts. One day is enough. Eat healthy with a lot of fruits and greens. As fresh as you can get it. Start the day with a glass of mineral water with lemon juice in it.

reaper myer @reapermyer
17 February, 02:05
heres vincent waking up from hibernation hangry from not eating all winter lol

garm hava @sigma777
17 February, 02:02
I'l go for a walk, to listen to the birds singing, to watch the grass grow, to not think about anything, just to breathe. Does anyone else want to come with me?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 February, 02:02
👍🏻👍🏻Nice!

reaper myer @reapermyer
17 February, 01:57 (E)
if you hibernate you dont have to eat all winter but youll wake up really grumpy and chase campers around

I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 February, 01:53
Good for you! I ate at 48 hours. Not bc I was hungry, I was shaky

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
17 February, 01:50
Go for it! I do 5 day water fasts 1/2 x a yr. Extra days is mental. Inspired by Enson Inoue.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
17 February, 01:30
Well done VK :) ! Seeing # 17 non-stop today! Sense positive vibe. 🐼👌

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
17 February, 01:21
From VK Screenshots

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
17 February, 12:51
60 hours in now on water only. Well, one spoon of lemon juice and two spoons of natural baking soda. About 10 hours more than I ever did before.
Feeling a little slow but fine. How are the rest of you all doing?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 February, 12:23
In my FB memories today.
Let's see what treason is baking.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
17 February, 12:16
🙏Happy fryday VK.Happy Q day Anons.Godspeed.🧐