Kim Runner @kimrunner
Today, the topic of purpose came up in a work conversation. It was a lengthy convo with many different definitions and views.

I know many anons/patriots, including myself, often wonder (and sometimes struggle with not knowing) why we are here. - not only in life right now but also 'awake' and in this movement doing what we do every day.

A few years back, I decided to let go of the need to figure it out, or better yet, define what that means. That doesn't mean I don't think about it. I just try not to let it get the best of me while hoping, like the truth, it's revealed for us all.

That being said, someone shared a quote during the conversation today I thought was a great, simple way to sum it up, so I wanted to share...

“there are few better purposes than helping the people you love walk through life.”

I'll also add #FamilyIsEverything ♥️
07:44 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
21 February, 02:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank Kimmie
This means more than you will realize xx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 February, 11:51
. 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 February, 11:41
I believe we are all here at this point in time bc God wanted us to be! My grandmother literally almost became a nun till she happened to meet my grandfather one night! IDK why God put me here, but I’m here so might as well make the best of it 😂! I’m glad we are all here though!! This adventure would have been a lot harder without each every one of y’all!

Only followers of this user (DeborahLovesUSA) can see their posts

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 February, 08:03
❤️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 February, 09:14
😇👏🙌

Well said!

Sometimes, the "Purpose" Is to simply SHINE...

Holding The Frequency Line has NEVER Been more pivotal!
🥰💗

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
17 February, 08:25
Wise words 🫶🏼

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
17 February, 08:22

some one special to some @godrus
17 February, 08:09
Well said.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
17 February, 01:51
To me there is nothing better than helping someone it is the greatest feeling in the world.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 February, 10:20
my purpose is my family. Fighting for them. Every step, every breath, every heartbeat

I will NOT stand by and watch their lives being threatened and sucked away. They deserve a chance at freedom, and by golly, they will have it no matter what the DS does!

Truth and first amendment!

Clearly Patriotic @ClearlyPatriotic
17 February, 09:33
The answer lies within the book of Enoch. GOD created us humans soley for the purpose of keeping him company and tending to his Garden of Eden; that was until the betrayal and fall.
We were created to be simple, humble people. We were never supposed to have all this knowledge, technology, music etc or even to wear makeup and adorned our bodies wirh jewlrey etc. It was the fallen angels who taught us all this including how to make weapons and how to use them. When one wakes up and realizes these are entrapments of Lucifer with all his shiny baubles and trinkets, its so easy to shed them from your life, and remain focused on what’s important. And that being to praise, glorify, and thankful to the Creator and his only begotten son, Yeshua.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 February, 09:03
❤️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 February, 08:42
I truly believe that it’s all about love —

Matthew 22:36-39
36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?” 37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

So, we are here to love and serve Our Creator, and to love and serve others according to His will.

Why did God wake us up? I can’t say, but, He blessed us with eyes to see and ears to hear.

To sum it up, my belief is that if you can’t take it with you, than it’s not that important. When faced with a decision, always choose love. I think you said it beautifully.

#FamilyIsEverything

aaron scott donated @ehehron
17 February, 08:39
This is a great post Kim. Thank you!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
17 February, 07:44
Kim, you have said it🎯..and the Quote is 🎯 also...thanQ for sharing💖

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
17 February, 07:40
Same & Exactly!!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
17 February, 07:20
Yes, exactly!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 February, 06:47
I think elon is going to hate me!
I never stop bugging him!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 09:42
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thanks Charlie! Happy Friday.
Soooo many are still missing there. We need us ALL back.
Plus there has to be a reason for it. Trying to be patient :)

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 February, 05:12

TBo ogg donated @tbog
17 February, 01:41
Good quote!

Helping others is quite the art form. But if done right, can give a very strong sense of accomplishment / purpose.

Anons / Patriots could be like many others and head for the hills / isolate from society. But we know, long term, that is not the way .

See you on the battlefield soon.

17 February, 09:43
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Well said T!
Happy Friday.

anna justice @Truth_
17 February, 01:15
He has told you, O man, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God
Micah 6:8

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 February, 01:03
Sounds like a great group of folks you work with, how inspiring to be around like minded people especially at work!
💯

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
17 February, 12:58
😢

America First @AmericaFirst17
17 February, 12:46
I don't have all the answers as to why I am among the ones who is awake and fighting in this war.

I can not remember agreeing to come to planet earth to be a part of this.

I look forward to breaking this matrix and what lies ahead. It has been quite the journey....this thing called "Life on earth" and "Waking Up to fight"

OH MY GOODNESS.

Come quickly, God. Please.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 February, 12:03
Thank you, this was helpful.

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
16 February, 11:56
Perfect! That is all I try to do now, because I know my question of “why?” won’t be answered at this point. And I may never get an answer, and yet I’m okay with that…

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
16 February, 11:29
Post 521 tells me all I need to know. Will find out the rest later.

YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
USE IT - PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
Q

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
16 February, 11:00
It recently came to my attention, after nearly giving up on EVERYTHING, that my purpose may simply be to bring the light to a place/places where there wasn't much before. It feels a bit arrogant typing this out but my mere presence in a place that needs light and vibes could just be my purpose, my mission here... perhaps someone else needs to hear & consider this.
All the love and light to everyone AU, especially those who feel lost like, every other second (I do). Try to remember that our task may not be complicated - shining light as we do naturally could be all we need to do.💓🙏🤗

16 February, 11:10
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
not arrogant at all.
glad you shared!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
16 February, 10:15
Over the past few months I’ve received many “Be Still” messages, so that has made me feel our true purpose(s) maybe haven’t been revealed to us yet. This post has all the feels Kim and I so appreciate our AU family every single day—even more so lately! ♥️🇺🇸♥️

16 February, 11:11
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Me, too & Be Still is a great reminder!