Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 February, 07:44
Today, the topic of purpose came up in a work conversation. It was a lengthy convo with many different definitions and views.

I know many anons/patriots, including myself, often wonder (and sometimes struggle with not knowing) why we are here. - not only in life right now but also 'awake' and in this movement doing what we do every day.

A few years back, I decided to let go of the need to figure it out, or better yet, define what that means. That doesn't mean I don't think about it. I just try not to let it get the best of me while hoping, like the truth, it's revealed for us all.

That being said, someone shared a quote during the conversation today I thought was a great, simple way to sum it up, so I wanted to share...

“there are few better purposes than helping the people you love walk through life.”

I'll also add #FamilyIsEverything ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
Post 521 tells me all I need to know. Will find out the rest later.

YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
USE IT - PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
Q
11:29 PM - Feb 16, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ItzaDEWsy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Itza DEW-Z, click on at the bottom under it