JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 09:55
I hope that we're all breathing. And grounding. It's important to prepare for a fast. You don't want to be gouging yourself with food today. You're not going to starve. I promise. If you're new to fasting, the challenge is not hunger but the feelings that get stirred up and your emotional attachments. Breaking the fast requires mindfulness too. Gently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
16 February, 01:08
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
me and many others I know cannot fast when taking certain meds that require food . I am on special diet and supplements that one needs to take with food. I also do not have a tub to bathe in..only showers so I guess once again I am sol ...lol but I have certain protocols to stick to as I am a lung cancer patient ..cannot get medical care where I live because a lot of places still require a mask...too dangerous when you have lung issues and I have many..I figure by the time this breaks loose I will be long gone anyway.. so gl to all the people trying to fast I wish you well with E1 trying to better yourselves...much love to you all from Canada

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I do not believe that you will be long gone. We should all be mindful regarding what we spell into being. Words have power. In a pinch, when I don't have access to filtered water, I speak theses words into my glass...

Love, Mercy, Compassion.

It changes the water on a molecular level. Also, grief is stored in the lungs. Take care of yourself Patriot.
10:18 AM - Feb 16, 2023
In response Terri ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 February, 06:40
What is taken/ or stored in the heart?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 February, 09:58
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Good question. I wonder myself. My father dropped dead of a massive heart attack at age 37. He was in his office owned by the grandfather of former MI Rep Sneaky Pete Meijer. I was 14 and buried him on Christmas Eve 1983. I am still digging and intend to find out. I'll let you know.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
16 February, 09:44
Thank you for this insight ! "Grief stored in the lungs." Some days I have a deep cough, other days no problem. Know it has to do w/ my water intake. Now I see the connection. And if I meditate w/ deep breathing, I am so much more at peace. Life is amazing ! Blessings Friend !

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 February, 10:16
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
God bless you too Patriot.

Terri ... @Terri
16 February, 02:08
much respect for your reply sir..I will take your advice ..thank you for your time to help me .. much love from my house to yours

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 February, 02:17
In response Terri ... to his Publication
Right back at ya friend.