Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 February, 06:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is pretty huge news for Australia where pot is still illegal!

https://www.abc.net.au/new...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 February, 07:09
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Couldn't possibly get on the streets and have a bunch of delerious already dead thinking zombies. 😒 didnt we read somewhere about putin (supposedly) lacing our military or the public with LSD? Just thinking out loud here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 February, 10:24
I put bee pollen in my tea yesterday and I could say OOPS and knock off a several hours of fasting which now maybe doesn't count.
OR
I just leave it BEE :)

tim drysdale @timdrysdale
16 February, 09:26

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 February, 06:25
Ummm, not what I was hoping to hear from you.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 February, 06:23

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
16 February, 06:23
Is BEER a FOOD? 🍻🍻🍻? Asking for a friend.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 February, 06:19
I tried them, ain't gonna lie, leads to ZERO higher thoughts, is really the brain being poisoned hence the weird shit that happens. NOW MaryJane I like.

Lilly Branch @LillyM711
16 February, 11:00
Stop listening to AI and listen to your Intuition. I highly doubt shrooms are breaking a fast. Do what feels right to you VK ❤️

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
16 February, 06:15

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 February, 03:15
A Native American Indian named White Feather ( an author) told me Psilocybin shrooms dissolve a membrane in the brain that blocks us from accessing higher consciousness. Maybe.

Anyway, others ask, are spores spy satellites from outter space?

"What most people don’t know is that McKenna was a huge proponent of the Psilocybin Panspermia Theory. Terence said that magic mushrooms may be a “highly-intelligent species” that came to Earth as spores migrating through space. A fungal species that is now trying to build a symbiotic relationship with the human race.

Said McKenna:

“The mushroom was somehow more than a plant hallucinogen or even a shamanic ally of the classic sort. [Psilocybin] was in fact a kind of intelligent entity — not of earth…”

https://www.wholecelium.co...

Lilly Branch @LillyM711
16 February, 11:02
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
All living things are part of the connected consciousness. Shrooms are other Herbal Medicines are a direct Link to Mother

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 February, 02:27
Willpower.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 February, 12:11
Timestamp = Q 829

Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 February, 11:55
The last time I had magic mushrooms was in 89’ when I lived on Maui, we went up country Early in the morning to pick em out of the cow pattys. The next day my stomach hurt from laughing so hard the night before, it was a beautiful memory and it’s time to make some more . 🍄

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 February, 12:14
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I too lived on Maui and did mushrooms. Not sure of year, 89-90?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 11:54
Ok VK, so tell me what it is that you get out of taking the shrooms?
Nana has done shroom juice when I was younger, have also tried once the Mickey Mouse LSD and some milder acids but other than the real telepathic abilities that the LSD gives, I don't really understand the wanting for all the hallucinations which is mostly what I got out of it.

With the shrooms actually debilitated from laughter, which at the time was funny party time thing occasionally when in a safe environment, but not really something that appeals to me at this point. I mean, only to be fookdup from what I have seen, not really any kind of revelations into soul experience.
You just doing it for mindless fun break or what?

Serious question >>>school me please?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 February, 02:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'll try. I believe that the mushroom opens our sensory perception to the more subtle energies and in a kind way if you respect the medicine. Microdosing is a way to forgo the hallucinogenic effects and possibly benefit in cases of PTSD, depression... Not a certified mushroom consultant. I have Paul Stamets email if you want it in DM. That's where my deeper understanding began. Paul spoke at Bioneers many years ago which is complicated. I know Kenny and Nina that founded that org. They're in Santa Fe. Nana- God put me in the strangest places.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
15 February, 10:59
stay under 50 calories total and you're good, have fun! enjoy! 😆

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 February, 10:23
Actually, as with any medicinal plant or mycelia or 'tea', fasting is optimal the day of a journey. Or at least wait 3 hours after a light meal to ingest.
You want the body nourished, but not full and busy digesting for optimal uptake and transport.

"Let food be thy medicine, and let medicine be thy food" –– Hippocrates

Cee Bear @CBear
15 February, 10:22
😁 Sorry for your loss😉

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 February, 10:21
Now, that’s how ya break the matrix!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 10:17
Shrooms are meant to be enjoyed with fasting.

Food + Shrooms > Yuck

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
15 February, 11:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Agree! While or just after a fast + shrooms = 🖼️😬

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
15 February, 10:15
Betelgeuse is looking pretty fuzzy and I haven’t even eaten any shrooms.

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
15 February, 10:10
fasting and shrooms could be intense-I see why the sad face. Of note, it is described as a food not a drug.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 February, 10:00
You could take them in tea.
https://psychedelictips.co...

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 February, 09:45
somebody ask AI why godzilla has floppy ass feet

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
godzilla 1985 - Best Scenes - YouTube

Big G's best scenes in the 1985 movie

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 February, 09:40
I think there is an A.I. fight……We got Chat GPT & Now Dan? Who IS For real? Wait……Both are A.I. DUDE/VK….WTF happened to “think for ourselves”? Cat vids? Hints we’re chasing 🐎💩 laser lights doing hoops. I’m not….just asking! I know you’re not gonna answer, just asking the ? For others! 😉.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
15 February, 09:39
Would not recommend huffing them

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 February, 09:38
Not if you take them in pill form, so you good! :)