Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 February, 08:29
:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok VK, so tell me what it is that you get out of taking the shrooms?
Nana has done shroom juice when I was younger, have also tried once the Mickey Mouse LSD and some milder acids but other than the real telepathic abilities that the LSD gives, I don't really understand the wanting for all the hallucinations which is mostly what I got out of it.

With the shrooms actually debilitated from laughter, which at the time was funny party time thing occasionally when in a safe environment, but not really something that appeals to me at this point. I mean, only to be fookdup from what I have seen, not really any kind of revelations into soul experience.
You just doing it for mindless fun break or what?

Serious question >>>school me please?
11:54 PM - Feb 15, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 February, 02:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'll try. I believe that the mushroom opens our sensory perception to the more subtle energies and in a kind way if you respect the medicine. Microdosing is a way to forgo the hallucinogenic effects and possibly benefit in cases of PTSD, depression... Not a certified mushroom consultant. I have Paul Stamets email if you want it in DM. That's where my deeper understanding began. Paul spoke at Bioneers many years ago which is complicated. I know Kenny and Nina that founded that org. They're in Santa Fe. Nana- God put me in the strangest places.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 03:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Well that is understandable based on what I have experience with these as well.

I would guess that "micro" dosing is the key.
Definitely not the fan of outright uncontrollable hallucinations, which is where recreational dosing takes place.

I know for a fact that there are telepathic abilities activated with it, so if you can isolate the goodness of it and leave out the bad parts, I can see where it would be of benefit.

Thanks, sure would love the info DM.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 February, 06:41
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
This is pretty huge news for Australia where pot is still illegal!

https://www.abc.net.au/new...