Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 01:15
17 days remain in the 12th period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
13 February, 01:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So much has been happening to our minds, our hearts, our bodies and soul. I feel as if pieces of me are breaking off and I am trying so hard to gather them up , but I can't keep them in place. So I hide those pieces of me so they can be safe. I feel as if I am completely loosing who I am altogether. And who remains will not be me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 01:27
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
This is in reference to the 13 month calendar which was taken from us. All truths will be revealed. Hang in there!

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
13 February, 01:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am trying with all the ability I have. 💗

Only people mentioned by Tierney in this post can reply
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
13 February, 07:44
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
💓