Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
14 February, 03:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
17?

What a shock, NOT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
13 February, 02:58
18 days to the 31st, no?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
13 February, 02:57
Not 18?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 February, 11:53
Doc, any update/news on your "project"?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
13 February, 11:53
Doq, 1 day feels like 3 days long right now.
So 12? Smh.

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
13 February, 01:25
So much has been happening to our minds, our hearts, our bodies and soul. I feel as if pieces of me are breaking off and I am trying so hard to gather them up , but I can't keep them in place. So I hide those pieces of me so they can be safe. I feel as if I am completely loosing who I am altogether. And who remains will not be me.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
13 February, 11:37
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
🙏❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 February, 11:43
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
I can so relate Kaye. Trying to let go and just be but it’s a constant challenge. Things that would have bothered me before no longer do and things that would not have bothered me before keep me up at night. The great awakening could also be called the great shaking imo😂🙃❤️

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
13 February, 01:23

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts