Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 01:15
17 days remain in the 12th period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
So much has been happening to our minds, our hearts, our bodies and soul. I feel as if pieces of me are breaking off and I am trying so hard to gather them up , but I can't keep them in place. So I hide those pieces of me so they can be safe. I feel as if I am completely loosing who I am altogether. And who remains will not be me.
01:25 AM - Feb 13, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WKayeR in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 February, 11:43
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
I can so relate Kaye. Trying to let go and just be but it’s a constant challenge. Things that would have bothered me before no longer do and things that would not have bothered me before keep me up at night. The great awakening could also be called the great shaking imo😂🙃❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
13 February, 11:37
🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 11:35
Perhaps we take a different approach, instead of trying to hold together what we "have been" we just stay in the exciting now of what we are becoming by connecting with our true higher selves and God/Creator.

My perception is seeing a wonderful change in my soul and Earth suit that it feels more exciting and joyous.

I don't spend much time on what I have lost or dropped.

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
14 February, 07:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Who I Am is a Warrior , that has fought to keep my Soul Light safe , and who I Am as Souls Light will never abandon the warrior that still struggles and is breathing. I will pick her up and carry her as she has struggled to carry me. We can do no less for any struggling warriors we see. 💝

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 01:27
This is in reference to the 13 month calendar which was taken from us. All truths will be revealed. Hang in there!

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
13 February, 01:29
I am trying with all the ability I have. 💗

Julie Que @JulieQue
13 February, 01:35
Thanks for clarifying this I had no idea what you meant by 17 days in the 12th period…. 🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻