Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 01:15
17 days remain in the 12th period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
13 February, 01:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So much has been happening to our minds, our hearts, our bodies and soul. I feel as if pieces of me are breaking off and I am trying so hard to gather them up , but I can't keep them in place. So I hide those pieces of me so they can be safe. I feel as if I am completely loosing who I am altogether. And who remains will not be me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
This is in reference to the 13 month calendar which was taken from us. All truths will be revealed. Hang in there!
01:27 AM - Feb 13, 2023
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
13 February, 01:35
Thanks for clarifying this I had no idea what you meant by 17 days in the 12th periodโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
13 February, 01:29
I am trying with all the ability I have. ๐Ÿ’—

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 February, 11:52
Do the very best you can to hang in there and if you keep doing that you will make it just fine! ๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 12:06
Know We are here for you! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Just know many have all gone through this at one time or another! We have been constantly growing and awakening to more that challenges what we thought were real! Sending prayers of Comfort to You! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ