Kim Runner @kimrunner
If you could time travel once and could only go one way - to the past or the future, which way would you go and why?
11:51 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
13 February, 09:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Past...see my Grand Mother once again...I miss her and my Great Aunts. I would also change one thing in the past.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
12 February, 09:36
I would go forward to the future because stupid innocent me is in the past. I’m not her anymore. I outgrew myself. I love her innocence but I’m glad I out grew her. My next life will be all about MY EXPERIENCES PERIOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
12 February, 11:16
Back for sure….. childhood was wonderful and all my siblings were alive…🥹 riding bikes, playing tag, family dinners, watching my brothers sneak cigarettes and taking the family wagon for a joy ride when mom was out. 😀

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
12 February, 11:11
back bc i miss my loved ones

Darlene Sully @JDSully
12 February, 03:56
My answer would be to travel to the future. The past is the past, looking forward and hope that everything has Calm down enough to finally enjoy life and if they listen tell them of what I know if our current time, so they never repeat our mistakes.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
12 February, 03:55
My answer would be to travel to the future. The past is the past, looking forward and hope that everything has Calm down enough to finally enjoy life and if they listen tell them of what I know if our current time, so they never repeat our mistakes.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 February, 03:17
Several generations past, to discover the truth, and to learn the stories of my ancestors.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 February, 03:14
Future because I already have been to the past…I can’t change any mistakes. The future will allow me to see and prepare my family and society for what’s next

Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 February, 03:11
I would like to time travel to the future and see all the children of the world safe and happy and healthy And see all of the satanic underground dumbs on the planet blown up and shut down forever .

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 February, 02:44
The past, I miss my brother so much...family is everything😔

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
12 February, 02:11
Into the future.

I wanna know if we are wasting our time. I hope to see a good outcome, I will feel at peace...
but If I see there is no hope for humanity, I will do for the rest of my life, anything I dang well please, no restrictions or rules.

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
12 February, 12:51
Really hard Q... as a parent for now 26 years, I have so much mom regret I’d love to go back and edit. Plus see my dad again. BUT that would mean going back to the matrix lies... which feels like a big NO WAY. So...

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
12 February, 12:40
Past. Unfinished business

Widget 260 @widget260
12 February, 12:23
I would go back to one very specific day. My spidey sense told me to wait and not open my car door but I ignored it and did it anyway. My life took a path of isolation and fear from that day forward until 2012 when all hell broke loose in my brain. It got tired of being on guard all the time, I guess. I finally sought the help I had needed for years.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 February, 12:12
Past - I always said I was born in the wrong time period. Would love to be able to help end suffering in different simple ways. To see historic events happen as they happened. I would like to see the world and the US before it was all settled and strangled by laws that restrict human freedom. The past would be stable (I assume going to the past you would not be allowed to alter the future).

Going to the future - doesn't seem applicable. Things in the present directly affect the future, so the future is not stable at all and may not even exist, or may change so drastically moment by moment based on what happens in the present that the future would be a miserable place to be.

The past is stable. And we already know our history (or do we - going back would answer A LOT of questions for me...).

Interesting question.

Renee White @Rapnay
12 February, 12:07
Want say past early years when family mattered there was only two genders and technology was not in your face. That being said future cause I dont want to go through this hell again so I am torn.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
12 February, 12:06
Do you think going back and altering one thing would change where you are today

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 February, 12:03
The future is my only option.

Knowing what I now know about this world - the past I know was a lie, and I was a slave and didn’t realize it until about 16 years ago…when my eyes opened.

Better the future full of potential than the past I know to be controlled by a Cabal that gas only ever plotted my destruction and the destruction of my brothers and sisters.

Sending love and light always. 🙏🏻❤️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
12 February, 12:01
Past. Would love to see Family that is no longer here (especially my dad) but also, back then everything seemed like it was simpler/better/safer and sane!

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
12 February, 12:00
Past
Try to help as many as possible to find their way to a better future

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
11 February, 11:59
Thatsa tough one but I do currently suffer from nostalgia

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
11 February, 11:55
I would go to the past so I could change many bad choices I made.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 February, 11:55
Definitely future, no regrets from the past, move forward