Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 February, 11:51
If you could time travel once and could only go one way - to the past or the future, which way would you go and why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Past - I always said I was born in the wrong time period. Would love to be able to help end suffering in different simple ways. To see historic events happen as they happened. I would like to see the world and the US before it was all settled and strangled by laws that restrict human freedom. The past would be stable (I assume going to the past you would not be allowed to alter the future).

Going to the future - doesn't seem applicable. Things in the present directly affect the future, so the future is not stable at all and may not even exist, or may change so drastically moment by moment based on what happens in the present that the future would be a miserable place to be.

The past is stable. And we already know our history (or do we - going back would answer A LOT of questions for me...).

Interesting question.
12:12 AM - Feb 12, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it