Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
11 February, 11:45
Whoah ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
11 February, 11:56
In response Meta Mettle to his Publication
and what will people say about this? I guess it will depend on their belief systems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
WELL JESUS IS THE KING OF KINGS> LORD OF LORDS< but since I was lil thought of the Word saying that, then heard decades later of intent, when I wondered all the decades in between WHY they would depict Him in that likeness, so that. TUNNELS under there.
12:00 PM - Feb 11, 2023
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
11 February, 12:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
and Zeus called himself "King of the Gods" too. They really emphasize on that word "Lord" too which doesn't resonate with me. And when lightening hits the temple mount in Jerusalem it's a different meaning? I've come to the conclusion that words, meanings, titles etc do matter, and that the invented "Jesus" is not the same as Yeshua Ben Joseph, but back to the lightening, it is a sign for those with eyes to see and ears to hear only.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 February, 12:41
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
I know who I know, and even the demons shudder and believe, "not from the left not from the right, but straight from YOU OH LORD" don't let them get up in ya mind.