Only people mentioned by MetaMettle in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
11 February, 01:55
In response Meta Mettle to his Publication
HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
11 February, 02:24
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Thank you !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 February, 12:03
Archi knows....

πŸ€—β™₯

https://twitter.com/archil...

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
11 February, 03:00
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Shout out to meta mettle the beautiful soul that he is, it's his BDAY todayπŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈ

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 February, 11:56
SO WORD says, had no comely appearance to draw us to Him, THEN told project bluebeam long preceeding that the enemy tried to create that likeness, to then incorporate, them idiots were gonna do a voice to skull all that shit, but then their shit glitched, my take of this. WHAT is under there.

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
11 February, 11:56
and what will people say about this? I guess it will depend on their belief systems.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 February, 12:00
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
WELL JESUS IS THE KING OF KINGS> LORD OF LORDS< but since I was lil thought of the Word saying that, then heard decades later of intent, when I wondered all the decades in between WHY they would depict Him in that likeness, so that. TUNNELS under there.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
15 February, 05:59
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
Bring the REAL FIRE,
melt the dross,
HOLY SPIRIT of GOD.