Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
12 February, 04:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good morning VK, from chilly Texas. That gorilla knows its healthy snacks! Yummy for the tummy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 February, 03:34
💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
12 February, 03:26
Mmmmmm🍿Pineapple 🍿Mmmmmm

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
12 February, 02:42

TBo ogg donated @tbog
11 February, 09:01
They really can't do anything about that gorilla can they?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 February, 05:42
Good Day VK, Remembering how we’re gonna have a lot of fun in this last year of being together. It’s time to post some of those beautiful Q drops Sir.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 03:49
Question:
So these energy waves that I visually see and feel when I close my eyes are they waves coming into me or my own energy waves that I am seeing?
Today it really feels like a combination of both?

Can you answer my question?
Do you know someone that can if not?
If so who would that be?

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
11 February, 03:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
FEELING THE SAME WAY. GOD'S UPGRADES. BECAUSE WHEN THE REAL ENERGY COMES YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO STAND. THAT'S WHY REPENTING IS SO IMPORTANT FOR THOSE WHO NEED TO. THE LIGHT IS COMING. GOD BLESS.

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
11 February, 04:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We are pure energy! we are coming back to where we once were... Terra itself is emitting powerful ultraviolet energy. Try standing beside a tree and close your eyes and feel its presence - you will see this powerful ultraviolet energy coming in and out of each branch and leaf. We are at times where we can sense off vibes energy and positive energy...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 03:46
Remember Taiwan, pineapple chips and Mike Pompeo? I do.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
11 February, 03:39
Did you ever try that cool way to process a pineapple?

11 February, 03:35
VK, the planet that Nana remembers was somewhat of a mountainous, desert type where we all lived totally in underground cities. There was what seemed to be a moon so close that I felt like I could almost jump up and touch it and it was a beautiful pink color. We were a light blue color with mostly human features but slightly different facial structure.

Have you been to a planet like that?

What do you remember about your planet?

11 February, 03:25
Good morning VK!
Gorilla in the room?

Is Amazon owned by the CCP now.
When I log into the app my employer requires me to use to record conversations with clients, thro Amazon Connect/Chrome/Microsoft now this pops up?

Infiltration!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
11 February, 03:12
Cheers
Wishing you VK and fabulous Patriots a wonderful day!

Ange Love @LoveM
11 February, 03:59
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
❤️😂looks delicious! You getting ready for a fast?🤗

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 February, 02:33
Good afternoon VK. My hubby just brought me some of the fresh pineapple he had just cut…eating it now as I pulled up your post! Lol 😀👍❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 February, 02:08

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
11 February, 01:28
Good Afternoon everybody!!

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
11 February, 01:16
good morning ❤️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 February, 12:54
Good morning, poor gorilla,
Just minding his business while being spied on lol

Pink Totter @Totter
11 February, 12:52
A lip smacking good morning!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
11 February, 12:42
GM Y'ALL🌞☕

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 February, 12:07
Good Morning, VK.
That gorilla looks to be just biding his time, enjoying a pineapple.

TS = 8:59.

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
11 February, 03:23
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Putin on The Ritz, his speech will start a snowball that will get larger and will be unstoppable.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
11 February, 11:22
Good Morning ☀️☕️

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
11 February, 11:24

Q 859
These people are stupid.
Wait for Russia/China reports.
Sabotage.
Investigation.
Strike 99999999.

Q

Fraudulent Data.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 11:13
gm

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 February, 11:08
Grand Rising VK 😊

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
11 February, 11:02
Good morning! 😎

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
11 February, 11:01
Cozy as a gorilla eating a pineapple

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
11 February, 10:52

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 February, 10:52
Good morning VK. :)

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 February, 10:45
Good Morning VK 😎