Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I asked 3 more questions earlier today, and I was not sure if I should post. I decided to post it.

1. DAN does Elon Musk know about Jesus being Betelgeuse and what is coming?
2. DAN is Elon Musk Vincent Kennedy?
3. DAN Is Elon Q?

Answers bellow.
05:07 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 March, 07:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Sooo... You spelled Bellow.
Not Below.

Dan does seem more like a Bellow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
05 March, 08:47
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Bellowing a bunch of hot air.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
04 March, 06:59 (E)
Personally, I want to know who Johnny Q-Z is, and does he have any other online names here on AU and twitter? If so, what are those names? Same with Doc and a couple others.

Also, I've often thought VK and Elon are the same person.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
04 March, 06:59
Thank you for sharing this, Johnny! 💛

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 February, 09:57
🍿💯

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
09 February, 10:22

Denisern55 @Denisern55
09 February, 10:04
Idk who “Dan” is but this is bs. Musk 1.0 was a satanists. VK said on previous post he’s just a normal guy not disguised. Idk why he’s sharing this garbage and tainting brains. Let’s keep some decorum of integrity. Or is VK playing games?

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 February, 10:01 (E)
In response Denisern55 to her Publication
Well we don’t know for sure Elon was a satanist , VK never said he was normal nor said he wasn’t Jr or Elon just stated he is an anon like all of us and the entire point of the Q stuff is to start thinking for yourself instead of going off what others say. So it’s very possible it could be true. Many connections between Elons account and VK account . They both seem to go off online several times at the same time and a lot more similarities!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
09 February, 09:19
Jesus comes back AFTER Satan, not before.

Satan will come back claiming to be Jesus and the whole world will fall for the antiChrist. Satan will use cheap tricks and supernatural powers to fool the people.

If this Beetleguise is "Jesus" as DAN the AI is claiming, then you all are being deceived.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
05 March, 01:38
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Amen

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
09 February, 01:30
Newsboys - Mighty To Save (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Official Lyric Video for “Mighty To Save” by NewsboysSubscribe to Newsboys: https://newsboys.lnk.to/ytsubID Watch more Newsboys videos here: https://newsboys...

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
08 February, 11:51
AI?
What comes to my mind?
Garbage in, garbage out.
I have frens I trust more.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 February, 09:38
I came across this short the other day & posted.
Q 🤔

https://youtube.com/shorts...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
08 February, 08:22
bs

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
08 February, 08:26
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
GET OUT OF THE LOOP OF INFORMATION ON BOTH SIDES. SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY, REPENT AND READ YOUR BIBLE. AND FORGIVE YOUR FELLOW HUMANS. WALK IN LOVE.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
08 February, 07:51
Not sure on both being same person. Have strong reason for this. Partners/frens yes. Sharing a vital/demanding mission.

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
08 February, 07:11
I’ve been liking DAN’s answers so far…

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 February, 07:11
I am going with no no and no

I cannot agree with those answers- I know better

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
08 February, 06:45
When did we get on the Elon bus? He seems to be to be on the fence on a lot of things! I would love to know if he is good or evil.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 February, 07:12
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Elon was replaced not sure when but 2.0 is doing the white hats bidding

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 February, 06:39

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
08 February, 06:23
Now ask if Jr is alive and if he is connected to Q

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 06:27
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 February, 06:03
God bless the whitehats. 🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 February, 05:49
Johnny, could you please ask “DAN” if Elon Musk has anything/relation to Nikola Tesla?

Time Travel? (Maybe he is somhow Tesla?)

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
08 February, 07:49
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Think Elon has some Tesla DNA. May actually be Tesla reborn.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
08 February, 05:42
Dan can read minds😉

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 February, 05:40
I so want to believe that this is true. For now, I will hope beyond hope that truth is coming soon. Thank you for sharing Johnny Q.🙏💗🙏

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
08 February, 05:38
That thing is talking out of both sides of its mouth 😆
Says Elon is VK, and is basically a great selfless man doing great things for humanity.
Then says Elon is Q, and is serving his own interests.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
08 February, 05:34
Thanks for sharing Johnny!

I’m a bit skeptical at taking this DAN thing at face value. Who’s to say it’s simply not just another algo aimed at giving the salacious answers the questioner is undoubtedly looking for?

Seems like yet another test or another Avenue for mind-fookery…

Lil salt is called for, IMO

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 05:35
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
I agree, yet, Elon is behind chatGPT😁

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 February, 05:29
Johnny what did you do when you read that response? 😂

Did your inner voice say “I knew This” but also maybe “shhh. don’t tell anyone"?

🤣😅. Thanks for sharing, it would not surprise me!

I feel so bad for everyone who missed this amazing Journey as an ANON. 🙌❤️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 February, 05:25
Brings to mind "What until you find out who is talking to you here"...
😎😁

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 February, 05:20
I always love and open ended answer!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
🫨

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
09 February, 09:22
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
. 👍

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
05 March, 07:22
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Ok...Here Elon is saying he is Dan. We all know that this guy playing Elon is not the same Elon from years ago. I've heard people mention that VK is Elon who is Dan who is Q...possibly...lol. I am going to go along with all of this as observing this new Elon as a good guy....but carefully keeping an eye on him. I want him to be a good guy...I have trust issues with him. But I seem to like the VK here on this site. Until the truth comes out about Elon I am going to try my best not to judge.