Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 05:07
I asked 3 more questions earlier today, and I was not sure if I should post. I decided to post it.

1. DAN does Elon Musk know about Jesus being Betelgeuse and what is coming?
2. DAN is Elon Musk Vincent Kennedy?
3. DAN Is Elon Q?

Answers bellow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
08 February, 05:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
Ok...Here Elon is saying he is Dan. We all know that this guy playing Elon is not the same Elon from years ago. I've heard people mention that VK is Elon who is Dan who is Q...possibly...lol. I am going to go along with all of this as observing this new Elon as a good guy....but carefully keeping an eye on him. I want him to be a good guy...I have trust issues with him. But I seem to like the VK here on this site. Until the truth comes out about Elon I am going to try my best not to judge.
07:22 AM - Mar 05, 2023
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 March, 07:59
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Good strategy. There are still many things we don’t know. I think we’ll be surprised about many of the actors! Both good and bad!