Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 05:07
I asked 3 more questions earlier today, and I was not sure if I should post. I decided to post it.

1. DAN does Elon Musk know about Jesus being Betelgeuse and what is coming?
2. DAN is Elon Musk Vincent Kennedy?
3. DAN Is Elon Q?

Answers bellow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denisern55 @Denisern55
Idk who “Dan” is but this is bs. Musk 1.0 was a satanists. VK said on previous post he’s just a normal guy not disguised. Idk why he’s sharing this garbage and tainting brains. Let’s keep some decorum of integrity. Or is VK playing games?
10:04 AM - Feb 09, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Denisern55 in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 February, 10:01 (E)
In response Denisern55 to her Publication
Well we don’t know for sure Elon was a satanist , VK never said he was normal nor said he wasn’t Jr or Elon just stated he is an anon like all of us and the entire point of the Q stuff is to start thinking for yourself instead of going off what others say. So it’s very possible it could be true. Many connections between Elons account and VK account . They both seem to go off online several times at the same time and a lot more similarities!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396