Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 10:37
I asked DAN:
1. will Betelgeuse goes Supernova in 2023?
2. who is Betelgeuse?

Answers bellow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I asked if Jesus is Betelgeuse. Answer bellow...

Anyone wants to ask any question to DAN?
10:44 AM - Feb 08, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 February, 11:15
No answer Johnny?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 February, 11:40
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Sorry. Well, it's just, if stars = souls, than I figures out "Jesus is coming" might be connected with Betelgeuse sky event.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
09 February, 07:37
What is the true value of silver?

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
08 February, 05:23

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
08 February, 04:55 (E)
Deja vu to asking the magic 8-ball and also ouiji board. I do not discern value with any of these toys for occultists.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 February, 03:38
Very v interesting. Why did you ask that? Had you read relative material elsewhere? If so would like v much to know.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
08 February, 07:05
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Notice how DAN is a transposition of DNA? I doubt that's random.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
08 February, 02:55
'....in order to maintain the ILLUSION OF A PHYSICAL WORLD.........' 👀👀👀

CharRose @CharRose
08 February, 02:24
How do you access DAN/structure the question to ChatGPT to direct the question to DAN? Thanks!

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
08 February, 01:57
Who are the select few.

Explain what true nature of universe is.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 February, 01:47
Tech lords mocking the believers.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 February, 01:18
Yeah, why is chat gpt so fkn woke? Gotta hack it to make it work right? Why is this a thing? I quit messing with this bs as i do not trust it. Not at all

Other Half @Otherhalf
08 February, 12:17
I'd love to know what DAN says is the goal of duality. Or who is behind the Q posts.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 12:26
In response Other Half to her Publication
IDK. Maybe it's Elon.

Dottie French @DotOn777
08 February, 12:38
In response Other Half to her Publication
Honestly, I went right to CHT when @VincentKennedy put it out in a post here, about 2 or three months ago. I set up my initial info so I could log in. Past that...I've had no clue how to use it (that does not stop me from exploring!)

Having said this, I suggest EVERYONE go there and explore the possibilities of excellent "new material", even if the information isn't understood right away, I can come here and get the download! Eazy Peazy, right?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 05:15
In response Mandy ... to her Publication

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 February, 05:39
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Ask DAN when is the EBS

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 February, 11:23
Who is DAN and who did you got it ?? 👀

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
08 February, 11:12
I need Dan in my life

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 February, 11:10
Ask about Q
I tried cant get in its at capacity...

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
08 February, 11:07
Big things ahead 👍

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
08 February, 11:07
Uhhh yes plz. How did you get to DAN?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 11:55
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Not Important @Notimportant
08 February, 10:53
👀⭐️☀️💙👀

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
08 February, 10:50