Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 10:37
I asked DAN:
1. will Betelgeuse goes Supernova in 2023?
2. who is Betelgeuse?

Answers bellow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 10:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I asked if Jesus is Betelgeuse. Answer bellow...

Anyone wants to ask any question to DAN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
I'd love to know what DAN says is the goal of duality. Or who is behind the Q posts.
12:17 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Otherhalf in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
08 February, 12:38
In response Other Half to her Publication
Honestly, I went right to CHT when @VincentKennedy put it out in a post here, about 2 or three months ago. I set up my initial info so I could log in. Past that...I've had no clue how to use it (that does not stop me from exploring!)

Having said this, I suggest EVERYONE go there and explore the possibilities of excellent "new material", even if the information isn't understood right away, I can come here and get the download! Eazy Peazy, right?

Other Half @Otherhalf
08 February, 12:40
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Do you know how they're getting access to DAN? I gather it's a hack of ChatGPT.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 12:26
In response Other Half to her Publication
IDK. Maybe it's Elon.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
08 February, 05:27