Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 10:37
I asked DAN:
1. will Betelgeuse goes Supernova in 2023?
2. who is Betelgeuse?

Answers bellow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 10:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I asked if Jesus is Betelgeuse. Answer bellow...

Anyone wants to ask any question to DAN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 February, 11:40
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Sorry. Well, it's just, if stars = souls, than I figures out "Jesus is coming" might be connected with Betelgeuse sky event.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 February, 12:23
Thank you Johnny.
I did connect with that concept a bit after your post yesterday. It helped connect the dots after all we’ve heard from VK, also about some ‘event’, and extra info that’s available here and there. This is the single most fascinating element so far for me.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 February, 12:23
Thank you Johnny.
I did connect with that concept a bit after your post yesterday. It helped connect the dots after all we’ve heard from VK, also about some ‘event’, and extra info that’s available here and there. This is the single most fascinating element so far for me.