Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
👀 Entheos posted this 18 days before one of the largest sporting events aka the Super Bowl.
Yet another reason for me to not drive into Phoenix this weekend.
08:17 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
09 February, 07:45
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I'm so glad I moved away from Phoenix last year. I worked for the fire department that is overseeing the game. It's a logistical nightmare. And I hate pro sports.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAL Stokes @EAL
08 February, 10:52
Feb 12 Superbowl (Trigger?)
Feb 13 Gregorian = January 31 Julian = Q647 [D]ay [Of] [D]ays = Q658 Freedom day, Freedom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAL Stokes @EAL
08 February, 10:31
You are right. Unlike people who are still sleeping, we know what is going on and what the DS is capable of doing. We have been warned... I think avoiding large gatherings, large buildings and the seaside for the next few weeks is a wise decision...

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
08 February, 07:53

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 February, 06:42
I would stay away too
Tv and a big comfy couch is the best seat in the house

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 February, 01:57
I shared it on AU when he posted it on telegram & it got very few likes & shares 🤷🏼‍♀️

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
08 February, 01:33
The World Will be Watching…

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
08 February, 01:27
Hmmmm….sound advice! Thanks for sharing.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 February, 08:34
Interesting Whitehat actions or DS?

I've seen both asserted for the Turkey quake.

Due to deaths, I lean DS.

EAL Stokes @EAL
08 February, 10:09
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
White Hats don't kill innocent people. DS does, Turkey is a tragic example.