sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 February, 09:07
Nephillim Giants

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
💭 I see that and I think who are the grey’s!?!

Nephilim: Giants of history or present day greys

This book will not only tell you, who they are, what they are, but will reveal a deception, so beyond belief that your perception of reality will be forever altered!
Every single belief you now hold is the result of a perverted reality designed to keep you in a pitch-black “prison”, of dumb-downed, presence of mind.

There will be no turning back, once you discover the genuine nature of the position in space and time that you presently occupy.
But, you will be armed with the truth. What you choose to do with that fact, is your decision and yours alone. You can choose to ignore it, but you cannot say you were not warned!
09:56 AM - Feb 07, 2023
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
15 February, 04:05 (E)
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
What is the book called? I searched Nephelim: Giants of History or Present Day Grey's with no luck. TY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 February, 01:28
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
15 February, 03:00
THE "FILES" ARE "KEPT" IN THE AKASHIC SOURCE FIELD

Memory is NOT "Stored" in the Brain. It is ACCESSED through the Heart in Quantum Resonance and Coherence with the Quantum Heart of God that is the Source of our Individual and Collective Consciousness.

The Nervous System/Brain (i.e. the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil/Left Hemisphere/Right Hemisphere) is an Antenna that Simultaneously Receives and Transmits the Information that is Holo-Fractally Encoded in Photonic Light

20 February, 01:26
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 February, 06:47
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😄💥🔥💗How are you Craig ?!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 February, 02:13
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I ain't scared of shit. ONE primary they were worried about was christians waking up. : ) FOR GOOD REASON < now HERE WE ARE> NO ONE CAN STOP GOD>
Roy Jones Jr - Can't Be Touched (Original) - YouTube

The Original Version "Can't Be Touched" for Roy Jones Jr & Body Head Bangerz is available on ITUNES! Purchase: Body Head Bangerz, Volume One http://phobos.a...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 February, 10:17
I don't want to ignore it. But I would be lying if I said I am not spooked.

07 February, 10:25
It’s hard not to be. 💞 So thankful for U and all our frenz here on AU! 💞 VK said we are being tested. Looking forward to things running more smoothly!

💧 #2450
Nov 07, 2018 1:12:06 PM EST
We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful BRAVE NEW WORLD lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 February, 12:50
YOU?? Spooked... nawwww Sercorimo, you are the bravest of the brave and your insight astounds me with every post you make... YOU got this! We are a T E A M...

Keep doing YOU and you're beautiful self.....no worries, God's got this no matter what we learn, with him we can make it through ANYTHING...and I mean ANYTHING bc we know where we are ultimately going.

For me, the spooky part is the how....the when is inevitable...🙏💓

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 February, 10:05
🙏