sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 February, 09:07
Nephillim Giants

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 February, 09:56
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
💭 I see that and I think who are the grey’s!?!

Nephilim: Giants of history or present day greys

This book will not only tell you, who they are, what they are, but will reveal a deception, so beyond belief that your perception of reality will be forever altered!
Every single belief you now hold is the result of a perverted reality designed to keep you in a pitch-black “prison”, of dumb-downed, presence of mind.

There will be no turning back, once you discover the genuine nature of the position in space and time that you presently occupy.
But, you will be armed with the truth. What you choose to do with that fact, is your decision and yours alone. You can choose to ignore it, but you cannot say you were not warned!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
THE "FILES" ARE "KEPT" IN THE AKASHIC SOURCE FIELD

Memory is NOT "Stored" in the Brain. It is ACCESSED through the Heart in Quantum Resonance and Coherence with the Quantum Heart of God that is the Source of our Individual and Collective Consciousness.

The Nervous System/Brain (i.e. the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil/Left Hemisphere/Right Hemisphere) is an Antenna that Simultaneously Receives and Transmits the Information that is Holo-Fractally Encoded in Photonic Light
03:00 PM - Feb 15, 2024
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 February, 06:47
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😄💥🔥💗How are you Craig ?!!

20 February, 08:58
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
I'm Doing Well--just Taking Things Moment by Moment, Hour by Hour, Day by Day, Week by Week, Month by Month, Year by Year; Patiently Waiting for People to become Present to the PRESENCE of the Quantum Heart of Source in themselves, One Another and All of Creation.

How About You?
"Day By Day" ~ Godspell (1973) - YouTube

I own nothing.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 February, 01:26
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

20 February, 02:28
THE UNIVERSE AND THE BODY OF GOD

Holo-Fractal Space and Time

“I Stood on a Lofty Mountain and Saw a Gigantic Man and I Heard as it were a Voice of Thunder; and Drew Nigh for to Hear; and He Spake unto me and Said: “I AM Thou and Thou Art I; and wheresoever Thou Mayest Be I AM THERE. In All Am I Scattered and whensoever Thou Willest, Thou Gatherest Me; and in Gathering Me, Thou Gatherest Thyself.” -THE APOCRYPHAL GOSPEL OF EVE

“It was the Boundless in You. The Vast Man in Whom You are All but Cells and Sinews; He in Whose Chant all of your Singing is but a Soundless Throbbing. It is in the Vast Man that You are Vast. And in Beholding Him, I Beheld and Loved You.” -Kahlil Gibran, THE PROPHET

"The Body of Christ is the Body of the Universe Transformed and Transmuted into the Holy Spirit of Life and Love Itself."
-Craig Robert Steele, GOD IS WITH(IN) US

Par Nelli @Parnelli
20 February, 02:29
Men at some time were masters of their fates, / The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings