Julie Casey @Trump2023
I have moved into a apartment complex with three murders in three months and neighbors that are beyond life-threatening . Please Pray for me why would I create such a reality it is beyond me, they are activated and they are everywhere .
08:18 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
08 February, 10:30 (E)
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I was thinking about you and your situation today. I hope you are fairing well fren. Hang in there, the best is yet to come. Sending protective energy to you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 February, 10:43
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
❤️ ! xo, thank you so much cus I Am feeling it and I Am so very Grateful .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
07 February, 07:48

Pink Totter @Totter
06 February, 10:36
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏
Are you testing your faith?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 February, 10:16 (E)
I've placed you onto my prayer wall and ask God to remove those who would harm and shine His Light upon the complex to dispel the dark. I've also asked that He keep you safe and if necessary make a path for you to a new place made ready by His hand.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 February, 10:14
💞🙏Lord God, heavenly Father,

you know that we are set
in the midst of so many and great dangers, that by reason of the frailty of our nature we cannot always stand upright:

Grant us such strength and protection, to support us in all danger, and carry us through all temptations; through your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.🙏💞

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 February, 10:11
Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over Julie Casey. Allow your archangels to protect her at all times. Let no harm come to her. Please bless her with guidance, wisdom, discernment, peace of mind and rock solid faith in You. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 February, 10:10
🙏🙏🙏

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
06 February, 10:10
Dare I ask the general area you are living ? Meanwhile every day envision in your minds eye (build ) a lighted grid and bubble of protection around your apartment, the building, your car and yourself. Be safe. Prayers sent.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
06 February, 10:07
Sending prayers. 🙏❤🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 February, 10:07
🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over Julie Casey and keep her safe. She is living in a very dangerous situation right now and really needs Your protection and Your heavenly armor placed upon her. Please give her the love, protection, wisdom, courage, strength, guidance, and support she needs to be safe. Please let her know that You are with her, Father. Let her feel Your presence. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
06 February, 10:04
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🕊

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
06 February, 09:36
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
06 February, 09:22
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
06 February, 09:10
Praying for your safety and new opportunities. 🙏

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
06 February, 09:07
🙏🙏🙏

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
06 February, 08:36
Why and Prayers🙏🙌🙏💙

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 February, 08:35
🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 February, 08:32
💚🌟💚

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
06 February, 08:27
Praying for God’s protection over you in the Holy name of Jesus Amen. 🙏 🙏 🙏