Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 March, 10:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Love this quote Kim! Uplifting n motivatingđź’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 February, 11:56
I always thought Steve Jobs said that, lol
I guess maybe not.

This quote has lifted me outta some pretty rough times though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 February, 12:05
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
it's a good one for sure!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 February, 09:23
Crazy like a fkin fox. lol

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
06 February, 09:05
He's great. I follow him on TS.

06 February, 09:18
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
for sure. their twitter account was/is gold, too.
and it's actually a team - they confirmed on TS a while back - each finger represents a person on their team :)

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
06 February, 08:32
Here's to you fam đź’•

Cat Cam @Catcam
06 February, 08:32
My favorite quote.. Have it hanging in my house

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
06 February, 08:19
Thanks Kim

I was a rebel in my last interview, didn't sit where I was suppose to ..... probably cost me.
Stuff like that gets to me, petty stuff

Ya, I know it's done to see if you follow direction, but it's petty psychological BS

I could tell they wanted to get the interview over when number 3 was skipped

One reason why I just don't fit in with this world

06 February, 09:17
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Well i see it as a sign you know that's not a place you should work...better than getting hired and hating it! they saved you the pain! You just gotta find the right one that doesn't care about that kind of stuff - a place that you can be mostly happy.