Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What hobby/activity are you the most passionate about in life?
10:39 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cathy QDell @Nine_0
19 February, 06:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Sculpture, oil painting. Havent been ablecto do it for yrs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Larry Edwards @Ledwards1776
19 February, 06:19
hunting and fishing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
19 February, 06:08
Currently? Botany, I'm trying to go herbal with all the medicines I can. It's facinating how God really did create everything we could possibly need in nature.

Joni Mays @jandcmays
19 February, 06:05
My family! 4 grown children, 12 grands! so far!

Alicia Denton @alwaysmyfirst
19 February, 05:55
Wood carving

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
09 February, 08:16
Reading, teaching, gardening, loving on children. I would have had 10 if I could. We are biologically set at 3.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
09 February, 06:59
Deep meanings, truth, creativity, and innovation. Research is a hobby, learning truth, living and speaking freely, creating, exploring, studying energy, astrology (planetary energetic influence), the universe. Etc etc.

The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
09 February, 12:27
growing plants, farming, growing herbs + medicinals, creating medicine from them and llistening to them, reading all things holistic health, taking care of my clients, learning how to be majority self sufficient in nearly all aspects of my life and collaborating and supportings others who have this same mindset. always growing and learning!!

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
08 February, 08:33
Painting and cross-stitching. I'm hoping to learn how to knit.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 February, 08:26
I have a lot of interests just not expert in any❤️design, architecture, decorating, gardening, cooking, reading&research, sports cars, walking nature paths, the beach

Art Annu @ArtAnnu
08 February, 05:00
Care for my medicinal plants and make tinctures and tea from them. Nature has everything we need to be healthy.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 February, 12:50
Painting, nature, nurturing my family.

btw: thank you, doc, for asking this question. it was invaluable on so many levels.

Maga Nana @MagaNana
08 February, 10:34
animal rescue

Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
19 February, 06:22
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
me too mainly dogs

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
08 February, 10:24
Gardening & travel. 💗

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
08 February, 09:15
caring for people who need it the most

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
08 February, 08:51
Painting & Writing

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 02:48
seeing my children smile and fee outside

Where We Go One, We Go All! 🌎☮️
The Patriot Party!
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
Patriots please help👇
#PATRIOTSUNITED
#wwg1wga
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
08 February, 02:44
my garden

Barbara Hunt @BabsH1776
08 February, 02:35
Reading/Researching

World Wide @worldwide
08 February, 02:22
Learning.

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
08 February, 02:04
Art, from painting to sculpting & everything in between. Classical music adds to this as well. I used to read before having 3 kids lol Now art soothes the nerves & soul ❤️ Camping/travel is in our blood (mil) 🤗

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
08 February, 01:54
I don't know? I use to love surfing but I think I'm at a crossroads of what to do moving forward... Loved reading the responses though, might give me some idea's & inspiration!!

Coral ___ @Coral_
08 February, 01:41
God/people.

always since day 1.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 01:41
The answer to that question would totally depend on whether or not Med beds can fix Nana's spinal disc!
Nana has several passions, and then there are things that I am actually good at. Some of those two are the same things and some are not;
Fix the earthsuit and Nana would light shit up!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 February, 08:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
LOVE your answer❤️And yes we need the Med Beds

Nonay Adams @Nonay41
08 February, 01:39
Fixing up our older home. Id love ideas for my 12 year old son. he is playing piano and likes to read. He loves sports but teams cant get together now because of Covid.

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
08 February, 01:39
Although i dont do it regularly ...yet... horseback riding!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 February, 12:40
In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication
oh, horses, yes, yes. They are WONDERFUL creatures!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 February, 01:19
Song writing/singing, nature, and knowledge.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
08 February, 01:10
Learning

Lindi Judd @Lindi58
08 February, 01:10
Dancing hiking traveling reading learning new things helping others swimming

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 February, 12:46
Learning, teaching/mentoring kids, gardening, cooking, hiking, cycling, home improvement/construction projects, adventuring, jewelry making, and spending time with the grand kids.