Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
AU is not a social media site.

AU is a regeneration station.

Show me another site that has more people praying.

Community is not a mentality, it is a lifestyle. I need you more than you need me and we all need God.

1 day closer to the advent of Christ. Our approach gift....

#BlessUp
06:48 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
06 February, 04:33
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
💗💯💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 February, 04:35
In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
06 February, 01:55
AU = GOLD

06 February, 09:45
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
💯🎯👊🙏🐸

#BlessUp

Miss. Messina @Messina
06 February, 01:37
Mr Dirtcloat , you are one sweet Man with a BIG Heart . ❤️

06 February, 09:46
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
05 February, 10:05
Amen!!! Love the love here…..💞💞💞💞

05 February, 10:07
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Way better than baloney sandwiches under the armpits...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 February, 10:03
Could not have said it better 🙌❤️🙏

05 February, 10:04
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
#BlessUp Janet!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 February, 10:02
AU Is Home.
Heaven on earth.
Soul Tribe.

#GrateFULL

🙏🙏🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 February, 10:06
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
💗🙏👍🔥😄

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 February, 10:21
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Yes! 😊✨🥰💫🏡🙏❤️

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 February, 09:45
Ditto Divine!

05 February, 09:46
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 February, 09:40
👍😄🔥🙏💗..Amen...love you brother !

05 February, 09:41
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Mirror!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 February, 09:34
I will match you in prayer anytime you request ❤️🙏

05 February, 09:48
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Are you threatening me with a good time?

Anytime.

#BlessUp

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 February, 08:49
You are SOOOOO right Brother.

God bless!

05 February, 09:11
In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 February, 08:42
This community galvanized the power of prayer for my parents 3 times I requested prayer for my dad when his health took a bad turn and 3 times prayers from here got him back on his feet miraculously! 🙏

05 February, 09:12
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
05 February, 08:39
🙏❤️

05 February, 09:12
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 February, 08:01
AMEN, brother! 🙏❤️🙏

05 February, 08:02
In response New Years Day to her Publication

Ange Love @LoveM
05 February, 07:53
Tears of joy brother😅✨🕊💖🤗

🙏🏻Our love with faith and works will bring us all together in person one day to continue building our new community together🌈✨💖🕊🎶

05 February, 07:59
In response Ange Love to her Publication

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
05 February, 07:05 (E)
I will hand it to you on prayer. We are the most loving and praying group I've seen and I love being wrapped in the warmth of that 💞

05 February, 07:40
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
TRUTH.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
05 February, 07:04
💛💛💛Beautiful post. 🙏

05 February, 07:41
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Beautiful response.

#BlessUp

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 February, 06:58
🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️

05 February, 08:01
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 February, 06:54
🙏❤️

05 February, 06:56
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

05 February, 07:10
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
#BlessUp

Is baby Gabriel making his imprint?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 February, 06:49