Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 08:42
And then they take away YOUR social security retirement money THAT YOU FOOKIN PAID IN ALL MY LIFE if I make too much money each yr above &beyond the amount of my soc.sec. check!No way to live off of soc sec! Everyone must make additional income. You could possibbly never get any of your soc sec. you paid in your whole life if you make too much. AND THE TOO MUCH AMOUNT THEY GEAR THEIR "CUT YOUR SS CHECK" STARTS AT AROUND 17,500. PER YR. IF YOU MAKE THAT MUCH OR MORE IN ADDITIONAL INCOME THEY START CUTTING YOUR SS CHECK BY SOME FOOKIN SLIDING SCALE.
MAKE TOO MUCH AND YOU DONT GET ANY SS CHECK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
You should see what they take in NJ when you die. It is pure theft.
09:21 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
John Andretta @Jandretta81
08 February, 12:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I saw NJ in your post and i had to reply....are you still stuck in this hell-hole?? lol i've been in central NJ my whole life....was super excited to see another truth seeker from the state on here....feel free to msg me back...if your still here in the state maybw we can do some good together somehow...look forward to your reply
✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396