Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
And then they take away YOUR social security retirement money THAT YOU FOOKIN PAID IN ALL MY LIFE if I make too much money each yr above &beyond the amount of my soc.sec. check!No way to live off of soc sec! Everyone must make additional income. You could possibbly never get any of your soc sec. you paid in your whole life if you make too much. AND THE TOO MUCH AMOUNT THEY GEAR THEIR "CUT YOUR SS CHECK" STARTS AT AROUND 17,500. PER YR. IF YOU MAKE THAT MUCH OR MORE IN ADDITIONAL INCOME THEY START CUTTING YOUR SS CHECK BY SOME FOOKIN SLIDING SCALE.
MAKE TOO MUCH AND YOU DONT GET ANY SS CHECK!
08:42 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 February, 09:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You should see what they take in NJ when you die. It is pure theft.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Andretta @Jandretta81
08 February, 12:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I saw NJ in your post and i had to reply....are you still stuck in this hell-hole?? lol i've been in central NJ my whole life....was super excited to see another truth seeker from the state on here....feel free to msg me back...if your still here in the state maybw we can do some good together somehow...look forward to your reply
✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Joe @AJ_PuraVida
05 February, 01:51
Funding the Getty Museum and the Adrenachrome freaks. That is where our tax money is going!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 01:55
In response Amy Joe to her Publication
Oh they have many honey pots they steal our money from.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
05 February, 11:42
Central bankers and the Federal Reserve have had us enslaved for over a century. That is about to end with #POTUS19 ! 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
05 February, 09:48
good questions all

1871 our country was sold to the Vatican Bank and London city. It changed from a free republic to a corporation. We have been electing corporate officers who take whatever they want whenever they want.

We are assetts and through the Social Security system we are taxed out of existence. When we no longer provide $$ to the system they extinguish us through big pharma poison. But there were too many of us and we weren't dying fast enough. So they decided to tax the free money they gave us.

We are not free and have not been for 150 years!

Dannette Berch @jabber378
05 February, 11:47
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Yes! We are taxed by IRS on the SS check we receive for all the SS tax we paid from income over last 40 years!! Illegal! Abolish the IRS! Restore the US Constitution of the US Republic!! #TheGreatAwakening

Angela Martin @Marangela
05 February, 09:40
We can thank JoBama for that. He introduced taxation of SS benefits while in the Senate, and using a word he so loosly slings around, that SOB feels he is entitled to it. I worked myself half to death for the measely pennies I get right now. I am tired. My heart is tired, because it is sick. I know President Trump is still our President, and he will fix the injustices. What he can't, our Almighty God YHWH will. (Exodus 6:3; Psalm 83:18; Isaiah 12:2; Isaiah 26:4, in the original King James Bible.) 🙏🏻

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
05 February, 08:52
after Trumpsara, all these taxes will go away to one consumption tax🙏

Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
05 February, 11:54
In response Sunny Day to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻