Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
Asking for prayers for my daughter Amber (depression ) also my Nephew Jim is having stomach problems and high blood pressure and passing out , he is in the hospital they thought he had a small stroke but nothing showing up . He is unvaxed . He has been having problems with his stomach for over a year and they can’t find out what’s wrong they said a piece of his intestines had shrunk but they don’t know why . I would appreciate very much for prayers for Amber and Jimmy . Thank you 🙏
11:23 AM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
31 January, 12:56
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Prayers Amber may the Lord fill her with hope and love. 🙏❤️
Prayers for Jimmy that he finds healing and good Dr.s to find and treat his stomach issues.
God bless patriot. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 01:19
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Thank you God bless ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
31 January, 12:54
Sending a prayer for Amber & Jimmy, May God Bless Them Both!

31 January, 01:20
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you God bless ❤️

Desert Dog @Zippydog
31 January, 12:52
🙏🙏🙏

31 January, 01:21
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Thank you God bless ❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 January, 12:50
Praying.

31 January, 01:22
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thank you God bless ❤️

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
31 January, 12:18
Praying for Amber and Jim healing in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

31 January, 12:27
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Thank you God bless ❤️

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
31 January, 11:40
Sending love and prayers

31 January, 11:50
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Thank you God bless ❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 January, 11:32
Sending prayers up for Amber and Jimmy. Please Lord help them recover from what ails them. Take the depression from Amber and replace it with joy and purpose. Fill up her heart with your love so she knows she ‘s got nothing to fear. Heal Jimmy’s stomach issues…give his doctors and caregivers discernment and the knowledge they need to care for him properly. I humbly make these requests in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen🙏❤️🙏

31 January, 11:34
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you God bless ❤️

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
31 January, 11:29
Prayers for both. Have you found the dirt road discussions on TG yet? Discusses healing and looks like a peak into our future.

31 January, 11:52
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
No I can’t get on that . Messes my phone up . Thank you for the prayers God bless ❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
31 January, 11:28
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏
Was talking to a friend yesterday who has been skeptical about people shedding, she is now convinced that her stomach issues are from being near people shedding. She's very seldom near anyone who's been jabbed but when she is the next day she has what she at first thought was food poisoning.

31 January, 11:58
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
His parents were both vaxed . As far as I know my brother had one and wouldn’t get anymore . I told them not to get it . His granddaughter just become a nurse and told them it was okay to get it . I can’t wait for the truth to come out and I pray they have some type of healing for the vaxed 🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 January, 11:26
🙏🙏🙏🙏 prayers

31 January, 11:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thank you God bless ❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 January, 11:26
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

31 January, 12:00
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you God bless ❤️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
31 January, 11:25
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻