Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
31 January, 11:23
Asking for prayers for my daughter Amber (depression ) also my Nephew Jim is having stomach problems and high blood pressure and passing out , he is in the hospital they thought he had a small stroke but nothing showing up . He is unvaxed . He has been having problems with his stomach for over a year and they can’t find out what’s wrong they said a piece of his intestines had shrunk but they don’t know why . I would appreciate very much for prayers for Amber and Jimmy . Thank you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
Sending prayers up for Amber and Jimmy. Please Lord help them recover from what ails them. Take the depression from Amber and replace it with joy and purpose. Fill up her heart with your love so she knows she ‘s got nothing to fear. Heal Jimmy’s stomach issues…give his doctors and caregivers discernment and the knowledge they need to care for him properly. I humbly make these requests in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen🙏❤️🙏
11:32 AM - Jan 31, 2023
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
31 January, 11:34
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you God bless ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 January, 01:56
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I too suffer from depression so I know how Amber feels and my heart goes out to her and all of our young who are suffering. 💔🙏