Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
31 January, 07:22
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
It's so pretty😍❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 January, 05:38
Similar to my house sans pond/lake. Beautiful. I hope we all have one of these on Anon Island/Mountain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 January, 10:38
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
🙏❤️

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
31 January, 02:22
YES PLEASE!
Somewhere in the Flathead Valley...if you don't mind!!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 January, 12:15
Oh Jason! The place of my dreams! 😍

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 January, 12:12
Looks so idyllic n peaceful 💖 love it

True North @TrueNorthGirl
31 January, 11:17
THIS. 🥰

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
31 January, 11:08
would sound beautiful during a rain.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
31 January, 10:00
Stunning.

W A N T

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
31 January, 09:10
Wow
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
31 January, 02:09
HOME. Let's wrap up this show and tell - return what was stolen from us - so those of us who have only been able to DREAM of such a home/way of living can actually HAVE/CREATE it!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
31 January, 12:34
Yes please!!!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
30 January, 11:37
I could see myself IN that place. With wild flowers growing everywhere, a vegetable garden and dogs...#Bliss

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
30 January, 11:10
Omg yes plz

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
30 January, 10:18
Oh and to hear the sound of rain falling on that roof ❤️

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 10:04
Beautiful place there Jason, would look good on Anon Mountain.

Living on the water is amazing, lake or ocean it is a happy place to me.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 January, 09:45
I like the way you think.

30 January, 09:46
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Love you brother. 🙏💗

arba happihr @arba
30 January, 09:43
Love this special place.

30 January, 09:43
In response arba happihr to her Publication
💗

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 January, 09:40
Ahhh love this. Music to my soul! ❤️🙏😊

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
30 January, 09:37
🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️Now that's my dream cabin. Absolutely beautiful.🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️

30 January, 09:40
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
👍🙏💗

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 January, 09:32
That's all one needs. Looks like a manmade pond as well.

30 January, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I imagine a creek running off to the right side, and that's the dream there bro, in Gods' Country with some water features.