Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 January, 06:09
Anyone believe that Fauci called HCQ a vaccine and Trump had a plan to release HCQ to the world via Operation Warpspeed but some of that plan was intercepted by the bad guys?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 January, 10:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Trump's Warp Speed helped save millions and I think Trump would love to show the world 6,000 cures and I truly believe HCQ and Ivermectin and Trump's vaccine is one of the cures or perhaps all 6,000.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
Wouldn’t it be something if the vaccine Trump was rolling out also cures cancer…
07:06 AM - Jan 30, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bubbaobbs_17 in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 January, 12:39
In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication
I will see if I can find and condense a post about Ivermectin and what if it's the 6,000 cures... or even a cocktail of Trump's mix. The list of what Ivermectin can do is amazing. I printed it off but it's like 7 pages as a list style. So maybe I can fix it because it's exciting times.

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
31 January, 12:49
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
We are in the process of trying fenbenezol, CBD oils, Rick Simpson oil, melatonin etc for our son. Went through five rounds of hell this summer and two rounDS with two different stem cell transplants and his AFP still continued to climb Basically told us that palliative care is his only option. HEADING to oasis of hope more than likely along with this regiment