Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Anyone believe that Fauci called HCQ a vaccine and Trump had a plan to release HCQ to the world via Operation Warpspeed but some of that plan was intercepted by the bad guys?
06:09 PM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
01 February, 08:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 03:29
No. Fauci has always been a demon that was spotlighted by Trump so as to expose Fauci. I think Trump's "vaccine" was HCQ and right after him they injected people with crap from gain of function, you know... to "direct evolution". They all better be directed to the hangman!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
31 January, 10:51
In Trump's own words, his vaccine was:

https://rumble.com/v242ni0...

Christy Flint @ICNarcissits
31 January, 08:18
I do believe what Trump released and what’s been circulated since the takeover is not the same.

Mike Honcho @BertActual
30 January, 05:27
Absolutely not. Trump is still promoting the vaccine to this day.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
30 January, 03:57
I thought Fauci was a terrible person. The only thing I know for sure is I really don't know. There could be many variables. He could have been threatened or forced to be a bad guy or just simply bad from the start. Maybe we were led to believe he was a bad guy and wasn't. I have no clue.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 03:33
IMHO, The fraud knew, and said nothing as did the scarf freak, she also knew... THEY all knew....

It was only Trump that was giving the alternative of HCQ, Monoclonal antibodies, REGN-COV2, Vit D3, Zinc and Sunlight...
So to answer your question, I don't think Trump knew they were both THAT evil and I think he got some bad advice from close associates who were really out to stab him in the back..but I'm just a silly little Anon who did her research, so what do I know...😉

Mostly I do NOT think Trump is/was/ever will be the cause...No way Jose'

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 January, 11:16
I will wait on that one DoQ . Time will show. But i stay with the facts: a lot of people are sick (immun system down) or cancer or clot around me (real life) . Normal because we are getting older or..............???

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
30 January, 08:42
Dimno.who.to.believe anymore

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
30 January, 01:36
My bet is that these folks were already preparing to help with the cure (they knew what was coming...via Trump maybe?).
https://news.yahoo.com/eve...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
31 January, 07:11
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
30 January, 01:34
Something for certain happened between the time the original vax was “approved” under emergency authorization and subsequent rollouts by other manufacturers and Pfizer’s second version.

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 January, 01:05

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
30 January, 12:52 (E)
Qperation Warpspeed
also means Time Travel to save humanity...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 January, 12:38
Fauci & HCQ 2005 - acts as a vaccine

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
29 January, 10:47
Under Fauci the NIH found that HCQ had a strong antiviral effect all the way back in 2005.
I for one suspect 2023 Fauci may not be the same as the 2005 Fauci.

The US Government under Trump was serious enough about HCQ that it stockpiled 63M doses and FEMA distributed over 20M.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 January, 10:35
Wasn’t Kodak going to produce HCQ.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
31 January, 10:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I would say med beds kodak are electronics not drug makers

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 January, 10:32
Trump's Warp Speed helped save millions and I think Trump would love to show the world 6,000 cures and I truly believe HCQ and Ivermectin and Trump's vaccine is one of the cures or perhaps all 6,000.

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
30 January, 07:06
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Wouldn’t it be something if the vaccine Trump was rolling out also cures cancer…

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 10:17
Nana believes that Trumps plan for HCQ may have been changed by the cabal, but I don't believe Fauci ever had plans to use it.
I believe Fauci is evil to his core and has been for 30 to 40 yrs. all the way back to at lease HIV minimum.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
30 January, 01:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
that 💩is as bad or worse than mengele!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 February, 07:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Fauci's a DIRTY RAT

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 January, 09:41

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
29 January, 09:35

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
29 January, 08:14

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
29 January, 08:10
Doq ... is that why the HCQ makers in canada were murdered and if i remember correctly many pharma plants that make HCQ went up in flames all over the world?!

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Red Edge @Rededge
29 January, 07:21

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
29 January, 07:19
Makes sense to me but it did make me question Trumpy loyalty however he did make it a point to mention several options and never mandated it!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 January, 07:14
Absolutely, DoQ+! Trumpy bear would never support a death jab to anyone except the Deep State.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
29 January, 06:55
I believe the jabs were no vaccine and more a dangerous gen therapy. Vaccine can be the Hcq. The designation is/was very confusing. And promoted so badly on purpose??

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
29 January, 06:11
That would be terrible. Then something went so terribly wrong, it would explain his hesitations.